The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-10-2006, 09:16 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sid,

Our hearts and minds are all with Phillip, you, and your family at this time. He'll be fine, he's a Herndon!

Airborne Phillip!

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2006, 09:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Cold Spot is going to Get hot soon. How much longer before the shooting starts in Korea, not much longer I think.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 10-10-2006, 11:13 AM

On Keith's thread about the earthquake - QMSteve posted the following and I went to the site and noted this:

QM3steve

Amazing the number of quakes in the world. http://tsunami.geo.ed.ac.uk/local-b...uakes&x=17&y=11

Post #4 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

10-09-06 03:19 PM

Boats

Steve - good site

I noticed that

on 09-Oct-06 @ 01:35 in North Korea a 4.2 recording
what is really interesting is the depth being 0.00 miles.

This had to be the incident that was reported on the news.

Thanks

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-10-2006, 12:03 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Last rhetoric heard is that NK is going to start shootin missiles unless their demands are met and calling this eventuality ?unfortunate?, but not their fault.
Not specified is whom these missiles are going to be aimed at, but presumably South Korea or Japan are targeted for the ?unfortunate? event.

I believe that their core demand now is direct talks with the US and Asian neighbors are not invited. Kim and his top bunch of elite thieves have their offshore accounts frozen due to international US currency counterfeiting and money laundering issues, so I?m sure that is an ?A? item for discussion.

In my opinion; no talks without the Asian neighbors present, period. Jezz, last round of ?private? negotiations got the ball rolling to where this mess escalated to the current nuke level.

Scamp
Old 10-10-2006, 03:40 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

What is being missed so far by the MSM is that conventional explosives, albeit a butt-load of them, could also cause a 4.5 registration on the Richter scale. This ploy just might be that: getting the western press all lathered up with the prospects of "nukes". It's time to call Kim's bluff.

And BTW, earthquakes of this magnitude have been occurring in the peninsular area for eons, and the place still hasn't slid off into the sea. That area is laced with faults, running generally perpendicular to the Eurasian plate.

I suspect that the next logical step would be to shut down any maritime commerce via an embargo, since the term 'blockade' has so much international baggage. Coordinated by the US Navy, the naval forces of Japan and South Korea could effective choke off all incoming seaborne traffic, and search all outgoing ships as well. That leaves the railroad link between NPK and the Commie Pinkos, and the monkey will be on their red backs to stop the dog-eating potbellied tyrant from becoming even more of an embarrassment that he already is to them.

Finally, and most imporatnatly, God-speed to Phillip and his crew. We are blessed to have such quality protecting us. Prayers out!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-10-2006, 07:14 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default SS

...On track with the belief of "A lot of bang" will garner the look see,...

...I personally do not think he/they have actually developed a nuke, and the explosion that was "seen/heard/felt , wasn't big enough to register """right""", and they rest of the world already knows it,...

...but, the fat boy will sabre rattle, and whine,...

...Well, the boy who cried wolf has gotton his ill gotten attention,"here's the ball, now run with it,....

...the radius will close, and a close eye will determine what facts are what, and when the smoke clears, ahem, when the smoke clears, the dust will settle,...

...Let's just bite off more then I can chew, ummm, uge, err, chomp, chomp err,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 10-11-2006, 05:45 AM

There at it again this morning. NK says if the US won't have talks with them they consider this an act of war! What the hell is wrong with those people? They keep pushing all the wrong buttons - China had better put the brakes on these folks or NK won't exist. SK is building up its arsenal and Japan is cutting off all aide. It's going to mushroom (not funny) into something pretty ugly unless the rhetoric changes quickly.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-11-2006, 06:48 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Boats

Spot on about what is wrong with Kim Ill Dung (pun thoroughly intended!). The more he utters, the more the sane world realizes just how completely void of sanity this little dog-eatting pot-bellied tyrant is. I think we (the US) should just ignore him somemore - every time he acts out in his little petulant way, he embarrasses the Chinese yet again, and they can ill afford to lose much more face because of his actions. They are practically is sole supporter, and he is exercising the "biting the hand that feeds you" variety of stupidity. It will be only a matter of time, if he persists in this aberrant behavior, that they will find a way to replace him, and it won't be painless.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-11-2006, 07:24 AM

If the sh_t does hit the fan - the surrounding countries will blame us (you watch) for not running over there and meeting with this dirt bag. I like your idea of just ignoring him and at some time China will take him out but I hope its before he does anything else real stupid.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-11-2006, 08:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Boats

Thanks! Let me gently disagree with you a bit, ever so respectfully. Japan and Korea, the south part, are hardly in the "Blame America" camp. That sick geo-political attitude is primarily a European construct, aped or abetted by the leftists in America.