The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-14-2003, 09:53 AM

Default North Korea

Ask any veteran that served in Korea if they think North Korea would hesitate in using nuclear weapons ?
A society that cries when a baby is born and celebrates when a person dies, is not of the same mind set as most other societies.
The reason most G I s don't talk about service in the far east to people state side, is because it is beyond comprehension of our way of life.
We can't wait until they have a bigger stick to use. North Korea needs to have their respect for the USA revitalized.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2003, 01:10 PM

bbeil,

It's coming pretty soon buddy! These rascals have been saber rattling for some time now. They have big ideas and someone within their government thinks they can intiminate with WMD.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-14-2003, 01:20 PM

My son (Zachary Wood) flies F-16s and is in Korea right now. He is the Weapons Officer for his squardron having just graduated from Fighter Weapons School in Nevada. I view North Korea as a real threat and hope he returns from South Korea at the end of his tour.

Thanks,

Andy

Wood
Old 03-14-2003, 01:23 PM

Amen to that Andy.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-14-2003, 02:33 PM

All I know is when I was in Korea in mid 70's was if a North Korean provoked an incident with us he was promoted the next time he was seen. I watched the same guy go from north Korean SGT to a lieutenant, then he did the axe incident with the tree in 1976, I imagine he was promoted after that too. I remember something about junior promising his dad he would reunite Korea one way or another in his fathers memory. Junior is starting to get old, so if it's going to happen in his lifetime. it will happen pretty soon. Life is not as important to orientals, they have lived for centuries, they feel they will be here for centuries more, so whats a few people dying. The 37,000 troops in South Korea are mostly in an area that has like a 12 hour life expectancy if there is war. How long can 37,000 hold out against a 1,000,000 man army? I know I would not want to be there if the balloon goes up.North Korea bothers me far more than Iraq does.