Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-02-2004, 10:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default New Bush Crimes Revealed!

Further Down the Ho G Bush Paper trail.

Hi to my pals and have a nice day to all the rest
Boy has this been a fun 2 weeks, this has been the biggest 2 weeks of Hotcha Spin I ever saw.
I mean you guys are GOOD! No doubt about it, Bush has the best liars on his side by far, hands down, no contest!! That stuff about the fonts and all even had me backing off there for a minute, it was that good!! You still got ol Rather treed, too, what a weenie. That was superb! That was the best staged media counterattack I ever saw, I am IMPRESSED!! That was the best job of shooting the messenger and ignoring the message I have EVER seen?Xyou guys had all that stuff all planned out, right?? It was too good and too quick! Bush people had seen those memos before, when they took them out of Bush??s files. And I was expecting a surprise. too Aw Geee, I??m still an amateur at this war stuff--Tom??ll tell you I set off 2 booby traps our last tour in Cu Chi?Xthey killed me 3 times the first time, too. You fooled the ol lrrp, but that only got me REAL pissed. It??s not lucky to piss off lrrps or so Ive been told..
Been doing some research on our 1st Drunk Driver and has there been some surprises! Like Georgie??s arrest record!! Did you know that Our Georgie had an arrest record that he had to get waivered before he could get into the TANG?? That??s not counting the two speeding tickets and two negligent accidents he was in by the time he was 20. (or the DUI when he was 41)
Now don??t all clamor at me all at once, you know I??m going to provide the links because I LOVE providing links about Jetfire Georgie. (Put this on a split screen so you can follow along as I show you the documents) First go to: http://www.usatoday.com/news/2004-02-14-bush-docs.htm
Everybody there?? ??Kay, now first go to the ENLISTMENT PACKAGE There now? Push that link and then scroll down aways to where you get to see:
??Have you ever been arrested, charged or held by Federal State or local law enforcement authorities for any violation of any Federal law, state law blablabla?
Yeah, that one that??s checked ??YES!?? then further down the page you see Reference: A?XOffense: Disorderly conduct---Yale University?Xcharges dropped. I know youre going to say its not the right font but check who??s signature is on the bottom?Xour little miscreant, his ownself?Xthink its forged? Its out of documents he posted.
There??s more but you have to look for it?Xin order to try and cover up a lot of stuff in there, they just dumped out all the records in a big jumble with no effort at all to organize it or in any way provide a story line. Our Georgie??s so proud of his record, he??s never given a coherent narrative of it, just like every other wannabe, its what always trips them up. So now zip over to 2004 personnel files, the first one and click that?XOK? Now scroll down about midway to where you see Application for Appointment blablabla?Xthere now? 2d page, Box 19: ??Have you ever been arrested blablabla??? Yeah THAT one!
??Arrested for Misdemeanour in New Haven, Conn, December 1966
Two speeding tickets, two negligent collisions, Houston Traffic Court, Houston Texas??
Yes Our Georgie was quite the little Public Menace when he was young (and not so young!)?X2 speeding tickets, 2 negligent collisions, and arrested for God knows what.. That??s not to mention his later DUI (Cheney has TWO DUIs, can you believe that?) What do you think Our Georgieboy was doing here? Disorderly Conduct?Xisn??t that Old Time Police Slang for Homosexual Soliciting? I thought so too. . Now scroll down just a leetle bit farther and you see the waiver of arrest, dated Aug 22, 1968.. See?? I told you our little Georgieboy had an arrest record he had to get waivered, didn??t I? See it yourself in B&W and don??t forget to start screaming about the font. Then explain to me how someone with an arrest record he had to get waivered got into the TX ANG without extra help! There??s another one where he explains it was only a prank but I can??t find it right now?Xlook yourself?Xthis is your Bold Boy??s record you always brag about, and a mighty chickenshit record it is too, to anyone who ever actually showed up for his military service, anyway.
Notice how with Kerry we argued about how fast he got the boat turned around (7 seconds) and were they shooting at him when he pulled that Sp Forces guy out of the mined water?XBut with Our Grounded Georgie, its all about his arrest record and how he got suspended from flying (for refusing to take his physical) Somehow I know the irony of that won??t strike you, youre not into nuance and subtleties. I was a paratrooper and I say that grounded Georgie isn??t fit to shine Kerry??s boots with a sorry ass performance like that. There??s no comparison at all. I encourage you all to look at your heroes ??war?? record given here thoroughly and see how little you have to be proud of.
But there??s lots more to talk about here! George Bush not only weaseled his way out of his last 2 years of flight duty but was paid fraudulently!! And Boy am I not the only one saying it too?XThat??s the way of it! Think you??ve come up with a new idea and it turns out you just reinvented the wheel, but with polkadots. Here??s a wonderful analysis by Lt Col Lechleiter that says it better than me, at least about the way he and his superiors cheated on the numbers game. (19+16+15 = 56??)
http://www.usatoday.com/news/2004-02-14-bush-docs.htm
But before I go further, can I show you this latest one of our Hero, Cheerleading Georgie The Grounded? Remember how the White House swore up and down, PROMISED and PROMISED ?Vagain!-- that THIS time they really, REALLY had released ALL the documents? SURPRISE!! They lied again!! OOPS! But you know that already. Here??s the latest: http://wid.ap.org/documents/bush/040930guard1.pdf
??Subject: Tender of Resignation?? Here we have Georgie at his weaseliest, resigning from that jet flying job he said he LOVED so much, that he got all that special help to get into, was jumped over 500 guys to get into. http://wid.ap.org/documents/bush/040930guard1.pdf and why is Our Wealthy, Whiny, Spoiled,Little Menace resigning after he??s been given EVERY advantage ANYONE could EVER get? Lets read it together!!
??I George Walker Bush ?K. hereby voluntarily tender my resignation from all appointments held by me. The reasons for this submission are?? because of: here it is?Xwait for it:?? ??INADEQUATE TIME TO FULLFILL FUTURE COMMITMENTS????
That??s right, Bush fans, read it right off the page: Our President, George W Bush did not have enough time to fulfill his future military commitments so he resigned rather than have to go through all the hassle of filling his military commitments!!! That sure is a swell record to defend, conservatives, if you like little yella dogs weaseling out of their military commitments. Oops sorry about the mixed animal metaphors but there it is: Widdle Georgie weeweed his way out of his military commitments because he ??didn??t have the time??. Check this one if you want to see how a real man requests something: http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/jkmilse...tboat_Duty.pdf
Be real sure to check the font right after you check the signature
Notice how well that last Bush Weasel fits into Killian Memo # 3?Xthis one: http://www.awolbush.com/documents/BushGuardmay19.pdf
Look where it says: ???K.He has this campaign to do and then things that may follow and HE MAY NOT HAVE THE TIME?? Sounds familiar doesn??t it?? Gutless Georgie ??didn??t have time?? for his military duties AGAIN!. Did I hear any one say: ??Becaaaaaause of?K??? That??s right, what WAS Our Georgie doing that was so important, when he wasn??t being a grounded pilot for his last year and a half in the ??service??? According to his bio and plenty of other accounts he was either hiding in Harvard Business School (yes, that liberal Ivory Tower chock full of eggheaded weenies) or hanging around the pool at the Chateau Dijon playing?Xget this--??water volleyball.?? Some patriot, eh? That??s the way it went in ??Georgie??s War?? keeping Texas safe from the Mexican Air Force, I guess.
So far as I can tell water volleyball is the only sport Georgie ever played. He??s not coordinated enough to windsurf or snow board in a million years so his sycophants have to try and look down on the people who do, like my son, myself and my dad ( the last 2 windsurf only) and millions of others. We live in a state with lots of snow and lots of surf so Cheneyword yourselves! Bush can??t tie his shoes without help! Hey I got a chainsaw too and I don??t use it for enjoyment.
Yes, that??s what our hero was doing for his country: twanging the wire by the pool, trying to keep from getting arrested again and playing the part time zoomie with (of course) a rich and powerful daddy backing his play (don??t they all have one?)
In his very BEST scenario, he ran away from flying to play politics in Alabama and, no, he wasn??t the campaign manager like he told his CO?Xpressing the flesh,putting bumperstickers on cars and bragging about his drinking activities was about the best he could do. Not in the furtherest counties away from Ellington AFB either. Blount lost bigtime, Bush shouldn??t want to claim to be manager of that one anyway. And then he got that terrific 8 month early out that NO ONE else got for his wonderful effort in getting suspended from flying. Or something like that.
I love looking at Georgieboy??s request to get out early so he could go to HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL (wait for it!) http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/Doc20.gif GOSH that sure is heroic?Xfor Bush fans I mean?Xyour WonderMan is quitting the TANG so he can go to HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL!! Yes he HAD to get away from Texas as fast as he could?Xwell almost as fast?Xwhen he wrote this he??d been suspended from flying for well over a year and was probably tired of painting rocks white or whatever grounded pilots with no other skill do. After running away from flying to Alabama, our little weenie boy blew off flying completely to go to Harvard?Xdid he get back into cheerleading there? Oh, how NICE! He looked so cute in that little cheerleaders uniform and they probably didn??t require a physical. And now we understand that he didn??t sign into the unit there and then he even resigned from not having to show up (reference given above) from too much stress no doubt of trying to remember which address he gave last time(He gives several home addresses throughout his military careen, some of them PO Boxes)
Lechleiter and I agree on the amount of corruption?XGeorge W Bush was paid fraudulently as a pilot for years after he quit flying. His superiors carried him falsely on the books as a pilot until his discharge. That means he got his points towards his discharge fraudulently, representing himself as a pilot when AFHQ said he should have been reclassified in May 1972 ??This officer should have been reassigned in May 1972 SINCE HE IS NO LONGER TRAINING IN HIS AFSC OR WITH HIS UNIT OF ASSIGNMENT?? (emphasis mine) http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc12.gif Pretty definite there, according to the US Air Force?Xour runaway Georgie was out raging somewhere again and not showing up FOR A WHOLE YEAR!! But still getting paid for it?Xthose rich people are clever! And there??s seemingly no shortage of high ranking officers to help wealthy, influential people, or sons of, get through any little foibles or peccadilloes that may come there way ENTIRELY through no fault of their own, of course. Heck, Georgie had his own 2 star general sucking up to his dad when he was in Basic! Forget that all GeorgiePorgie had to do was take his physical to stay good to go--all his superiors decided to help him out when he wanted to quit flying?Xfor SOME reason?Xwith 2 years left to go on his hitch, although Leichleiter says 3 here. Georgieboy flew 22 out of the 54 months he signed up for according to him. There??s certainly no doubt that his superiors were in deep collusion with him to kiss everything away and make it all wonderful for our Georgie. That??s best shown on his final OETR:
Page One: http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc4.gif
Page Two: http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc9.gif
This is the military at its most corrupt?Xhigh ranking people signing their names to lies all over Bush??s records. Start with page One: They??re still listing Bush as a pilot a full year after he quit flying, 8 MONTHS after he??d been suspended?Xbut there??s NO mention of his suspension at all!! I mean that HAS to have some effect on how well a pilot does!! Or any other ??equivalent service?? either. He should have been reassigned in May 1972 (check above) but that would have attracted all kinds of notice they didn??t want..Then they say he ??hasn??t been observed?? this whole period (May72?XMay73) They??re pretending that he cleared their post on May 15th to cover their asses but the paperwork gives them away: look at Bush??s SECOND request to Killian for Alabama, dated Sep 5, 1972?X4 months into the rating period they say he wasn??t observed at. They have signed their names to a HUGE lie or actually they haven??t?Xif you notice NEITHER one of them signed it?Xit was stamped: ??signed?? for both of them?Xthis they both forgot?? Or maybe they just didn??t want to sign a huge lie? Its not a good report to wave around for Bush-If they say he wasn??t there, and the records DO agree with them, than where was he?
Whats enlightening here is to compare this with Bush??s 2 previous OETRs, which both Killian and Harris signed (There??s PLENTY of signatures of Killian here for comparison?Xhow come everybody just argues about the fonts? Call in the FBI!! Or is Georgie too afraid?). Have to go back to the
http://www.usatoday.com/news/2004-02-14-bush-docs.htm and go down to # 17, 2004 no don??t curse me, curse Bush for messing up his records so much and pretending they??re credible. OK, scroll down to the 2d OETR, 2d page:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/bushdoc...onnel_File.pdf
Now this is the month he quit flying, May 1972: ??Lt Bush is an exceptional fighter pilot?K.He eagerly participates in scheduled activities?K.His skills blablabla?KLT BUSH SHOULD BE RETAINED IN HIS PRESENT ASSIGNMENT?K..Presently enrolled in The Squadron Officers Course...correspondence school?K.progressing satisfactorily?K.stays abreast of F102 weapons employment and the ADC mission?Kactive in civic affairs?Kmanifests a deep interest in the operation of our government?K.,.recently accepted the job of campaign manager [not true but its what he told them]?KHis abilities and anticipated future assignments make him a valuable asset?K..??
Now look at the date: May 26, 1972. Harris and Killian signed for this the month after Bush took his last flight and its their evaluation of him up to that point. Doesn??t hardly sound like someone they want to let go because his airplane just went obsolete, now does it?? You can tell they think he should be retained in his present assignment because they say: ??Lt Bush should be retained in his present assignment.?? I mean you don??t have to read between the lines there?Xjust read the lines. I know they are very corrupt people but still: it only makes sense.
NO, that sounds like someone they wanted to keep flying F102s in Ellington for a long time. But Georgie didn??t want to, so he didn??t, in spite of his superior??s wishes and they helped him cover it up! Anybody else serve in a military like that?
There??s nothing in this AT ALL about the F102s going RIF in ANY of his documents, they??re ONLY talking about his future in it. You??d think if he was such a hotshot pilot he could pick up the F103, or whatever replaced the F102,.pretty easily but noooooo! John McCain would have or John Kerry or any of the other combat veterans Bush??s people have enjoyed sliming. but, no, he wanted to run away and go work on a Senate campaign rather than fulfill his part time duties?Xthis IS his record you say you??re so proud of.
You can have it, I??d rather have Kerry??s any day (so would Bush!)?Xat least he showed up for a fight armed in the presence of the enemy, something Bush had every opportunity to do but avoided like the plague, and he indisputably put a few numbers on the boards. Volunteered for Vietnam, and extra hazardous duty, too, all just like your humble correspondent also did. I can relate to all that, and I also protested the war when I came back because I thought it sucked, which I??m even prouder of.
I watched Georgie Boy freeze for 7 minutes on 9/11 after he??d been told America was under attack! I got the Fahrenheit DVD and you can definitely see a big stain starting to spread below Bush??s chair while the kids are reading My Pet Goat! If he commanded men in combat they??d be dead. That??s why he shouldn??t be President! It only took Kerry 7 seconds to turn the Swiftboat around and head back into the mined waters?Xnobody??s ever disputed that and there was seemingly a whole war full of witnesses there with stopwatches taking notes..
But WAIDDAMINIT?XMay 1972 is the month that Killian ordered him to take his physical (according to Marian Knox and a Killian Memo) Bush did not do it and then Bush volunteered for a nonflying position : http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc7.gif That was a busy month for ducking, dodging and diving for cover for our Grounded Georgie. Note how the date on the request absolutely screws Killian??s date of May 15th on the May72 OETR as Bush??s day of leaving! Bush didn??t even REQUEST Alabama until May 24 and AFHQ turned him down in July (?)
Got that? Bush filed for a nonflying job TWO DAYS before Killian and Harris signed that glowing report saying what a swell F102 pilot he was and how they thought he should be retained in his position. Sure shoots the hell out of the ??The F102s went obsolete so Bush ??accepted?? a suspension from flying?? bullshit, doesn??t it? Do you guys feel sorry for all that lying you did about it? You don??t even know what I??m talking about, do you? You know who I??m talking to, though.
Bush made up that lie, probably with help from his superiors, about the F102s going obsolete to cover his dereliction in not getting his physical. There??s nothing in his paperwork at all about it and there??s considerable paperwork saying what a swell job he was doing in the F102 and what a great future he had in it?Xthe month he quit flying!!! So that goes down as one of Grounded Georgies BIGGER wannabe lies. George Bush could have stayed in Ellington and kept flying if he??d taken his physical and its what his superiors wanted and expected him to do?Xlook at that line again that says ??:Lt Bush should be retained in his present assignment.?? Pretty darn definite what they wanted there. But then Killian turned right around and OKed his first request for a nonflying job. Whats up with that? Georgie obviously wasn??t too worried about what his CO would ever say: Killian suspended him on Aug 1, 1972 but one month later Georgie was pleading for Alabama again: http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc2.gif . Its hard to keep the paperwork straight when there??s a lot of lies?Xthats why they did it this way.
So stuff the F102s went obsolete thing, don??t even go there any more?Xyour own man isn??t saying it any more either, we??re just waiting for him to do so.
It also looks bad for you guys on the ??He was never ordered to take his physical?? front. Look at this one:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/p...ush-guard.html
??The White House did not answer whether Bush disobeyed a direct order to take the exam. Bush won final approval to train for three months with an Alabama unit a month after he had already been suspended as a pilot??
(Marian Knox also confirmed all this as does his paperwork)
WOW!! You just BET he??d have answered NO if he could have there, right?? Looks REAL bad for Georgie there?Xif he was ordered to take his physical and didn??t ?Vand we know he didn??t?Xthen his whole story falls apart, doesn??t it? I mean, its hardly up to TANG standards to not take your physical AND disobey a direct order, now is it?? (he disobeyed another written order too but that comes later
I said I??d been a paratrooper, didn??t I? How my dear old First Sgt would laugh to hear that, while mercilessly buggering any trooper that wouldn??t take his physical, oh yes sirreee! For any reason other than death?Xthey did not like you taking yourself out of your only job because you didn??t want to take your physical and they would make you very?XVERY?Xunhappy if you even made them think you were even giving it any thought.. They always marched us to a physical anyway.
And lets follow that last line: ??Bush won final approval to train for three months with an Alabama unit a month after he had already been suspended as a pilot.?? People are becoming aware that Bush only got his orders to go to Alabama (Sep 15th) AFTER he??d been suspended from flying (Aug 1st, 1972) . He wants people to think other: that he got his orders to go to Alabama and THEN was suspended administratively but NOT. Unfortunately his own paper trail calls him a liar there, read it yourself. He was suspended Aug 1st http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc2.gif and then he rerequested transfer to Alabama on Sep 5th: http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc2.gif
??AP asked whether Bush ever participated in a disciplinary process during his Guard service, whether he ever received a critical report or was ever present for a conversation in which his performance, conduct or physical condition were raised by a superior officer. "No and this is clear from the president's records, which have been made public," the White House said in an e-mail response.??
Note the spin here: ??this is clear from the president's records, which have been made public?? Well, we need to see the rest of the documents that haven??t been made public, that Bush has had destroyed?Xsuch as the order to take his physical and Killian verbal suspension on Aug 1st, 1972. We know those did take place because other documents and Marian Knox refer to them. Burkett said Staudt and Bartlett went in and sanitized them in 1999, when Bush was first running and there??s no rason to doubt it?Xmany records that should have been here aren??t?XSOMEONE sanitized them
But also note the ??the White House said in an email??. Fearless Georgie is still hiding behind his mouth men about his military record. He sure is bragging less about it now, theyre hiding out on his record now because of how they screwed Kerry on his. They got the dialogue going on Vietnam when they thought it would help them but as soon as America wants to look on Bush??s actual record, well, they just want to talk about Kerry some more. George Bush will never do any more than wave his ??honorable?? discharge around, certainly he won??t tell us why he quit flying and ran away to play politics and go to Harvard Grad School.
One of the reasons I follow this story so closely is that I??m always amazed at the spin it takes?Xbounces weirder than a football, sweartaBuddah!
The latest is on the flight logs
THEY PUT THE TRAINING WHEELS BACK ON GEORGIES JET!! No fooling:
??Documents released since then include Bush's official flight logs as a fighter pilot, showing he spent more than 300 hours in military jets but had shifted to a two-seat training jet several times in his final weeks as a pilot in 1972. Bush spent 40 percent of his flight time in training jets or simulators during the first four months of 1972, double the percentage for the previous five months.??
Now why do you think they did that? Well one theory is that Fearless Georgie was getting a little shaky and the refusal to take his physical was because of that. Ive always leaned towards the ??A Physical would reveal dope?? theory because it??s the most obvious and matches his bios. No one has talked about him losing his nerve although it does seem reasonable, considering his character and having watched him freeze and the stain get bigger on 9/11.. I always suspected somebody wrote his Harvard MBA thesis also. But there??s a big school of thought about it. One thing for sure?Xhis commanders sure didn??t put him in an airplane after May 72?Xthey must have known better.
Look at his first OETR (reference given above) MAGNIFICENT!!WONDERFUL!! SUPERB!!! I know what youre thinking: how far up a 2d lieutenants ass CAN a Lt Col and a Major cram their noses all at once. The greatest thing to happen to the Air Force since the Wright Brothers. It makes you want to boot: the only thing lacking is Killian and Harris??s formal proposal of marriage. But they were getting paid for it.
The 2d one: Excellent but not so much as before. Still good to go0, though, but notice his ratings have dropped from superlative to almost superlative.
Then there??s the 3d one ??has not been observed this entire period?? Well, if you want to believe them on the first two OETRs, you have to go with them on the third also but you can??t because there??s some obvious lies on it?Xthat??s why they didn??t sign it. Makes you think they were lying on the first two also, or is that too nasty spicious?
When you put the 3 OETRs side by side you see someone spiraling down out of control?Xmakes you think that??s why Georgie bailed on his flying career. I mean hhe walked away from it in the status: suspended from flying?Xdid they take his wings away from him?? They would have in the Airborne! . And PLEASE!!DON??T forget to check the fonts out on all these for me, thanks, I didn??t bother.

"There could be many reasons why an individual pilot would fly in a training plane, including availability of the planes," the White House said in its written response.??
Yes but we want to know THE reason that Georgie needed training wheels again almost half the time!! Bush knows this! So does Bobby Hodges and he says that F102s were available all of Bush??s time! Bush got flight time credited in a simulator?? Read the first and 2d OETR again?Xyou??d think he was BORN in an F102.

Whats interesting to me is to hear former military men try and defend this record in ANY way So explain this stuff!! I really want to hear any of you do it, using all the documents Ive shown here. And I don??t want to hear what he MIGHT have done: I want to hear what he DID do. And the only one who knows that is Georgie?Xand he??s not saying. But I??m a student of spin so I want to see whats being said.
Start with this one: explain the lack of ANY records showing Bush participating at all in the ANG from May 1972 to Oct 28 1972, 6 full months. There??s a 6 month gap in his pay records: http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/g...milpay-p1.html
George Bush absolutely did not attend ANY meetings of his unit nor was he paid for 6 full months. How do you explain this? There are NO records at all explaining ANY of this with requests, approvals, leave ordersor anything resembling explanatory orders. NADA! And Bush has not denied this yet either. Anybody else take a 6 month vacation from the military and not get bothered about it? Actually he was in contact with his superiors, they were colluding with him to cover his tracks.
SIX FULL MONTHS!!! Explain that so it looks good! Looks like Grounded Georgie hid out and weaseled out of his lawful duty
The ONLY indications of attendance at ALL for Bush after May 1972 are in HIS records, not the records of the TX ANG or the AL ANG!!
Okay, then explain to me about Bush??s Days in Jan, 4,5,6,8,9,10. Where WAS Georgie on these days, 2 3day weekends. He showed up for a dental exam in Al on Jan 6, 1973: http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/g...10673dent.html but theres NO orders for him to be there?Xthe ??orders?? he had to go to Alabama only specified TWO weekends, Oct and Nov (and not the ones he was paid for!) http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc11.gif
Why was Bush in Alabama in JAnuary? No orders at all showing him there for ANY reason. N9o records showing him participating in ANY training in ANY capacity?Xbut he has the time to go to the dentist on the taxpayers dime though. If he was there, what was he doing? He could only be doing ??equivalent service?? because he??d been suspended from flying?Xwhat WAS that? He??s never said either.
If these days fall apart for Bush then his whole honorable discharge falls apart?Xthere are other week points also, check LLt Col Lechleiters analysis.. But without these days credited he CLEARLY did not have enough points for an honorable discharge.

Ahh, there??s so, SO much more, to look at here, I haven??t even covered the half of it!: HEY!!! LETS MAKE IT INTO A BOARD GAME!! Georgie Weasels His Way Out! You could have little tubes with fake weasels scurrying away in panic!! An 8 month early out for the best reason not to do your duty!! This could be a million $$$ idea!

I??ll come back with more later, tata
James
Old 10-02-2004, 11:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to zuni_rocket
Default Hey!Hey - Ho!Ho!-Sign the form 180!

"Bush has the best liars on his side by far, hands down, no contest!! "

Who do we have posting here Rip Van Winkle ?? I mean were you asleep for the past 8 years during the "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN BILL ("LAIR, LAIR, PANTS, ON FIRE !) CLINTON regime!!!!! You know for 8 years of I can't remember, I don't recall,and countless dead people associated with the administration turning up dead....funny thing I haven't heard of any deaths mysterious airplane crashes, or sleazey antics witn interns in the Bush White House... Wonder why?? Maybe just some class occuppying the office now!
I bet you bought their books to didn't ya! You people amaze me & if it wasn't the country you lefties screw up so much it is funny to see you all running things.If Kerry wins it will be great entertainment ..I mean what will happen when you'll come to your sense's and realize that you have shut Hillary out of the White House ??? OMG! Panic has started !!! Do yo think it was very bright of Kerry to hire the Clinton Team to run his campang ?? I sure as hell don't ....
but then..

A real barrel of monkeys you'll are... You all wll Difinately liven up talk radio...So funny Hahahah Democrat & dillussional seem to be married at the hip along with congenital lair..or it all depends on what the meaning of the word ~is~ is ... What a master of deceit. Jimmy Bishop

How about this little bit of news-
On Kerry's Military Record

Unlike McCain, Bush, and Gore...Kerry has adamantly refused to authorize the release of his military records. Most think it's because of his phony battle medals. I think the real reason is below. He was not granted an Honorable Discharge until March 2001, almost 30 years after his ostensible service term had ended!

This is very much out of the ordinary, and highly suspect.

There are 5 classes of Discharge: Honorable, General, Other Than Honorable, Bad Conduct, and Dishonorable. My guess is that he was Discharged in the '70s, but not Honorably. He appealed this sometime while Clinton was doing trouser- tricks in the Oval Office. Political pressure was applied, and the Honorable Discharge was then granted.

His file is probably rife with reports of this, submissions and hearings on the appeal, reports of his "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy, along with protests that were filed with respect to his alleged valor under fire.

This will blow up in his face before October 15th.

On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry signed a 6 year enlistment contract with the Navy (plus a 6-month extension during wartime).

On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry also signed an Officer Candidate contract for 6 years -- 5 years of ACTIVE duty & ACTIVE Naval Reserves, and 1 year of inactive standby reserves (See items #4 & $5).

Because John Kerry was discharged from TOTAL ACTIVE DUTY of only 3 years and 18 days on 3 Jan. 1970, he was then required to attend 48 drills per year, and not more than 17 days active duty for training. Kerry was also subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Additionally, Kerry, as a commissioned officer, was prohibited from making adverse statements against his chain of command or statements against his country, especially during time of war. It is also interesting to note that Kerry did not obtain an honorable discharge until Mar. 12, 2001 even though his service obligation should have ended July 1, 1972.

Lt. John Kerry's letter of 21 Nov. 1969 asking for an early release from active US Navy duty falsely states "My current regular period of obligated service would be completed in December of this year."

On Jan. 3, 1970 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to the Naval Reserve Manpower Center in Bainridge, Maryland.

Where are Kerry's Performance Records for 2 years of obligated Ready Reserve, the 48 drills per year required and his 17 days of active duty per year training while Kerry was in the Ready Reserves? Have these records been released?

Has anyone ever talked to Kerry's Commanding Officer at the Naval Reserve Center where Kerry drilled?

On 1 July 1972 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to Standby Reserve - Inactive.

On 16 February 1978 Lt. John Kerry was discharged from US Naval Reserve.

Below are some of the crimes Lt. Kerry USNR committed as a Ready Reservist, while he was acting as a leader of Vietnam Veterans Against the War

1. Lt. Kerry attended many rallies where the Vietcong flag was displayed while our flag was desecrated, defiled, and mocked, thereby giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

2. Lt. Kerry was involved in a meeting that voted on assassinating members of the US Senate.

3. Lt. Kerry lied under oath against fellow soldiers before the US Senate about crimes committed in Vietnam.

4. Lt. Kerry professed to being a war criminal on national television, and condemned the military and the USA.

5. Lt. Kerry met with NVA and Vietcong communist leaders in Paris, in direct violation of the UCMJ and the U.S. Constitution.

Lt. Kerry by his own words & actions violated the UCMJ and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer. Lt. Kerry stands in violation of Article 3, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution. Lt. Kerry's 1970 meeting with NVA Communists in Paris is in direct violation of the UCMJ's Article 104 part 904, and U.S. Code 18 U.S.C. 953. That meeting, and Kerry's subsequent support of the communists while leading mass protests against our military in the year that followed, also place him in direct violation of our Constitution's Article 3, Section 3, which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of warfare.

The Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, states, "No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

A. L. "Steve" Nash, MAC Ret, UDT/SEAL Authentication Team -Director AuthentiSEAL Phone 707 438 0120 "The only service where All investigators are US Navy SEALs"

http://www.authentiseal.org

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1221367/posts

Why hasn't Kerry file the form 180 like President Bush ?? Hummm??? Hidding something possibly ?? then why not sign the 180?? Hey Hey - Ho Ho - Sign the form 180 !
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 03:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Zuni......

Keep up the good work Jim,...even though politically-incorrect to spread TRUTHS about The Fonda/Clintons/Kennedy/Kerry Party and/or Democrat pack of pathological liars, and apparently is quite Press/Media unacceptable. Whereas, The Press/Media even helps spread DNC orchestrated LIES about Our Wartime Commander-In-Chief perpetually,...which is perfectly acceptable. Why is that?

Regardless,...THAT ANY VETERANS could side with such: "Recapture The White House" ABOVE ALL ELSE or AT ANY COST TO AMERICA (even demoralizing and underming U.S. Troops' & Allies' efforts) types, even IF for the biggest of paydays,...is absolutely mindboggling!!!

Doesn't exlrrp know that Fonda, Clinton and Kerry are directly responsible for there being many more thousands of American Casualties in Vietnam, THAN SHOULD EVER HAVE BEEN?

Given all the EXTRA AMERICAN BLOOD SHED and greatly attributable to enemy helpful scum like Fonda, Clinton and Kerry,...how-the-hell could a once Lrrp (above all people) go with Kerry and clique?

Hell,...I personally would more trust Fonda in office,...than I could ever trust Kerry. Don't believe Jane Fonda keeps changing her mind so-damn-much and so-damn-often (as polls dictate need doing), nor believe that she lied repeatedly under oath to The United States Congress,...AS DID KERRY.

Granted, Old Jane doesn't have as good-a-tan as Kerry.
But,...what-the-hell. "She" couldn't be much worse than CLINTON (re. Bill only).

Neil
Old 10-03-2004, 03:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Some more great Info from our very own investigative reporter Zuni "Jim" Rocket and some very good comments by Neil too
Old 10-03-2004, 07:08 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Neil, Neil, Neil. Send ya to school and buy ya books and look what ya done left out, mercy??.just kidding, eh. Are we so callous and uninformed that we do not know of the Communist holocaust that occurred during and after the US presence in Vietnam and SEA. The brutal, brutal murder of a few million folks at the hands of the Communists is swept under the rug by both Kerry and Fonda. The sales pitch by Kerry at the time was that it was ?ludicrous? to think that the Communists would repeat a Stalinist/Mao type mass extermination in SEA. He was deadly wrong at the time; about four million wrong including one third of the Cambodian population, but I suppose his sales pitch was delivered with great eloquence, style and a nice tan. Of course Fonda simply washed the deal with something about ?the people won so don?t bother me with details?. Good to see those two together again as it speaks volumes; watch out, Teresa. He?s now a ?war hero? and Fonda is now in charge of Kerry?s ?Vagina Power? deal. Oh my, oh my. Maybe Fonda is going to get her shit strung out by the fair Ladies of this land that happen to have a very eloquent and informed mind of their own and won?t be intimated or bullied by the wrinkly, pathetic Red Bitch from hell. Hey Jane, sorry the face lift surgery failed miserably but shit happens ya know. Contact Jackson?s surgeons, they probably have some cool tricks, eh.

Scamp
Old 10-03-2004, 08:02 PM

Your right LRRP.I believe Kerry along with rambo Hackworth can make the world much safer.Instead of 3 mos and 1 week,since there are two of them it would only take 1 and 1/2 months.Damn,I'am excited now.

INDECISION IS THE KEY TO FLEXIBILITY
Old 10-03-2004, 10:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to zuni_rocket

The credit goes to a private investigator who was a Navy SEAL=
A. L. "Steve" Nash, MAC Ret, UDT/SEAL Authentication Team -Director AuthentiSEAL Phone 707 438 0120 "The only service where All investigators are US Navy SEALs"

http://www.authentiseal.org

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1221367/posts
Old 10-04-2004, 06:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default WHATT???!!

Ohmagosh, the busy little Saint James of the Musty Grotto has unearthed some historical insignificata that absolutely noboby, but little whiny complainers care about. And by the way, Saint James, how many times did you violate the law with all your pot smoking? And was there any illegal drug use on your part? How long is your criminal past, with or without criminal convictions? And do you think anybody cares? I certainly don't, but just wanted to remind you again of your blatant hyprocrisy and finger-pointing, a substantial departure from the Big Book.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-04-2004, 08:35 AM

SUPERSCOUT,
Who is St. James of the Musty Grotto?I got my GED at Ft. Bragg in 1964.Will try and pay closer attention,so as not to be befuddled.Just joined this forum in Sept.,but this forum might be over my intellect.I tried the Disney forum,but realized I was smarter then a 8 yr old.

It seems some of the postings are redundant talking points that shed any light on subject matter.Some I don't have to read, since I get the same views from news media.

-------GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR BRAVE TROOPS----

INDECISION IS THE KEY TO FLEXIBILITY
Old 10-04-2004, 12:58 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default razar

Backgrounder: St. James of the Musty Grotto is the satirical nom de humore that I have ascribed to one each issue James Worth, the pesky little liberal who self-righteously wrings his hands over others' past mistakes. He frequently fails the test of the first stoner flingers'.

Make no apologies for your relative youthfulness in posting, as I find you are a delight to read, and obviously well informed.
Scouts Out!!
Brice

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."