The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-30-2005, 04:16 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Jane Fonda

Fox new says she is about to start a cross country buss trip, protesting the war in Iraq. I can't wait for this to begin, Everyone get your pile of bricks ready.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2005, 05:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Some people ought to get together and rent an old bus and follow her sorry ass around protesting her.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 08:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

If Fonda has anything inside her thick skull besides an outsized ego and an obsessive drive for self-relevance, she would recognize she is about to pitch her own sorry ass right across the third rail. She is already on record as being sympathetic to the Palestinian cause and ten toes over the line of being sympathetic towards Palestinian terrorist and that's bad enough for her.

Now I think it impossible to do a tour like that and not be perceived as being pro-terrorist and most certainly there is any number of countries in the Gulf region, including Iraq, that have a strong vested interest in seeing that Fonda not become influential and interfere on behalf of the terrorists, not one iota?s worth.
This is not the Vietnam War where she can be cocooned by ?friendlies?, and made to feel important, nope, this is a very global situation and a few stacks of hard currency loot in the right hands somewhere out there and she?s toast, and I highly doubt it will be a US national that does the toasting nor will the funding come from a US source. If she doesn't get a clue, she'll need massive security and that won't be a guarantee either.

Scamp
Old 07-30-2005, 05:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

"If Fonda has anything inside her thick skull besides an outsized ego and an obsessive drive for self-relevance, she would recognize...she is about to pitch her own sorry ass right across the third rail "

Damed if that isn't one of the better lines I've heard lately! Thanks for that one!

Oh, and I have plenty of bricks to toss at her sorry ass!

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
Old 07-30-2005, 05:54 PM

I feel sorry for her. And, heaven forbid, if she gets wasted, I hope it isn't a Vietnam vet ( or one claiming to be one)
Old 07-30-2005, 07:32 PM

I thought the Bitch should have had a fair trial then shot for treason before, but since the bitch was not. Now either hang her or ship her ass off to go live live with Bin laden. either way it goes the bitch is unfit to be an American.
Old 07-31-2005, 04:41 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Jane and treason

The problim is that there was never a Declaired war in Viet Nam, If there was a declaired war she would have been put in jail or shot.

Ron
Old 07-31-2005, 02:22 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Advisor :

I agree with you. I pray that if something does happen to her, God forbid, that it is not a Vietnam veteran.

Larry
Old 07-31-2005, 03:15 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 
Default PRICELESS

Check this out.I love our troops!

Peace,Griz
Old 07-31-2005, 04:53 PM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

I've taken up spitting tobaccy, wonder if I can use the same excuse and she'll forgive me too?

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown