The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-02-2003, 09:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default The United Nations NOT ALL THAT BAD.

After all, what's so bad about all nations of The world coming together and giving humanitarian aid and assistance where and when needed?

Also, isn't such a great venue for most all pompous beaurocrats/politicos/diplomats ( many liars, murder-condoners,and fanatical zealots also) to lavishly party and vent their dribble, at only about one 150th of such a large organization's cost? Hey,...that's what Equality is all about. Isn't it?

Regardless, and from an American perspective, the only things I see wrong about The UN are its location, America's always paying The Lion's Share in money and blood for belonging to the gaggle, and also America not knowing how to USE The UN CORRECTLY, as apparently most other nations on earth normally do.

Thusly, believe Fiji would be a much wiser and cheaper UN location for The American Taxpayer.

"Wiser", since not perpetually permitting so many spies, moles, saboteurs, terrorists and anti-Americans on American Soil would be the wisest (safest also) thing to do.

"Cheaper", since then would be privy to that: "About one 150th" of the cost bit, and get-away from that: "Paying The Lion's Share in money and blood" (plus lavish housing costs).

Besides, and regarding proper handling of conflicts and/or: "Knowing how to USE The UN CORRECTLY", just do as The French, Germans, Russians, Iraqis, Saudis and Clinton and cohorts do/did to achieve nothing, and make everyone happy (even enemies).
Want to work within the impotent UN - DO.
Wish not to to work within the impotent UN - DON'T. Simple enough, isn't it?

Regardless, thank God that Our Commander-In-Chief, President Bush has realized the simplicity of it all,...otherwise and unfortunately as a Nation, I believe that Our Days Would Have Been Numbered, if the likes of Clinton or Carter were at The Helm.

Hey,...what's good for The Goosers of This World, is also good for The Ganders and/or differently Honest, Sensible and Honorable Ones. Don't you think?

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2003, 09:35 AM

Neil,

When comes to hand out's they are the first in line. But to fight over a moral issue they will quickly do a back step. The issue once again is economics 101.

Once we've kicked the snot out those Sadam folk they want to step in line and make money off of the people who are left to pick up the tab.

It will take us a while to finish the clean up looking for those rascals who are in hiding. Then the issue of nation building will begin. How many will be there to skim off their cut?

We really don't want to be another big brother watching out for their backsides with troops but I see no other choice. I'd move out of Saudi and put a nice fat installation in the Eastern Iraq area where we can nail any of the other radicals that take exception to US issues and who would persacute others.

Just a thought

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 04-02-2003, 10:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Boats...

Well my Friend,...I know, You know, and most every American with even half-a-brain knows (if honest), that on truly important matters of lethal consequence,...The UN is as worthless as it gets.

Allies are Allies and band together, and enemies always remain enemies and only support each other. It doesn't matter how well dressed all The Representatives at The UN are, or how large and nice The Building is, the facts alluded to just never change.

So, and except for being just another worldwide humanitarian organization, I certainly don't see any reason for The UN even existing.
Besides, only a fool could see merit to belonging to any Club, Country Club or Fraternity, where just about every other member either despizes you or just plain hates your guts (unless masochistic).

Neil
Old 04-02-2003, 04:59 PM

I say move the UN to the newly established Iraq after the war.
Or, maybe Iran, wait, wait... Let's move it to Syria!
Old 04-02-2003, 06:48 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Sorry to disagree,...Fellow Vet.

But, I figure that a new and Free Iraq will have more that enough problems getting started-up,...without also saddling them with a big and impotent pomposity problem, like The UN.

Besides, postwar Iraq will need a lot of help surviving, and not a lot of unnecessary political cliques, such as what The UN would provide, more so than anything else.

Syria? Forget it. Putting The UN there would be like having had The UN in pre-war and/or once cousin Sadam's Iraq. Though, and in fairness, I believe The French, Germans, Russians and Saudis might actually prefer Syria. Wouldn't you think?

Neil
Old 04-03-2003, 03:16 AM

I personally think the west bank in Israel would be a great place to move the UN to. That way it wouldn't be so far to see what they have created, and they could live in the middle of all the terrorism. Of course they would all want tanks to take them to work. Can we afford that many wait we have all those old M60's, we can let them have those. Course they will have to supply there own ammo.
Old 04-03-2003, 09:44 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Mikey...

Not too bad. Still, haven't a partially annihilated people like The Jews of Israel already suffered enough due to conivers, back-stabbers, fanatical murderers and such? I figure that "They" now need an entire contingent of such within their borders,...like-a-hole-in-the-head. Besides, if having The UN on American Soil was the most historically-stupid thing ever done,...why push such on friends?

Though, in fairness and to sort-of agree with all suggestions given (or to come), I say: ABA. No, no, no. I don't mean ABA as used in the Italian slang word meaning basically: "Up yours" and/or where the sun don't shine (re. ABA-fongool).

Regardless, and Italian terms of endearment aside, what ABA should actually mean to any sensible and patriotic Americans regarding The United Nations is:...ANYWHERE BUT AMERICA.
Hell,...America deserves infinitely better than such.
Don't We have enough pontificating political zealots already here anyway,...in that we too need a gaggle more of such as in The UN,..."like-a-hole-in-the-head".

Still, and in fairness to The UN, "They" are so full of hot air (plus s--t) I believe they would do well and be greatly welcomed on Atlantis. Just a thought. And besides, fish love feeding on such.

Neil
Old 04-03-2003, 09:49 AM

ABA could also stand for Another Bad Apple!

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 04-03-2003, 11:54 AM

I agree with getting the UN out of America, we need to quit paying the majority of support for these idiots to live in such a decent place as the US. If they would just pay there parking tickets NY City could off there debts. I understand these guys park anywhere they feel like it. I just don;t see the purpose in supporting an agency that is such a do nothing group, the real reason they didn't want to vota against Iraq is the fact they were paid 525 million dolllars last year for admin costs of the Oil for Foood program, by approving Iraq regime change they were3 going to vote themselves out of over 500 million dollars a year. I can't even imagine it costing anywhere near that much for workers to pass out the food, this wasn't to purchase food just for administration of the proogram in sense a handlers fee. I have never had use for them, even when I had to wear there colors in the DMZ in Korea back in 70's. We need to get out and quit supporting them.
Old 04-03-2003, 01:40 PM

FRANCE, they were made for each other.