The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2008, 11:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Yo Pack!!!

Make sure you get us reservations at the same hotel as John.....Sid asked Ray and I to keep an eye on John making sure that no one phucks with him this weekend, your help would be greatly appreciated.

John
Congrats and we're here for ya Bro

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2008, 05:00 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Congrats John! Hope you have a safe trip out there
Old 09-12-2008, 07:09 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Congrads, John. I hope your daughter has a joyous marriage and gives you lots of grandkids.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Got back yesterday and everything went fine. Her Mom and I walked her down the alise to give her away and Johnny was the ring carrier and did well. Few intense sand stormes along the way. My dog , Frank , was really glad to see me come home !!
Old 09-17-2008, 07:38 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default John,

Everything is all okay as long as the dog still loves you. Did BobK go or was he just fooling around as usual.?

Keith
Old 09-17-2008, 08:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Bob and I

Just got back from San Angelo, and didn't see any wedding. This whole thing was a ruse set up by John just to get back at Bob and I for some alledged happenings on the mountain, which Ray did. We did get to see the Air Force Base in San Angelo, which, except for fast food restaraunts, was the only thing there. West Texas is desolate and contrary to what John said, there was no beach.

The weary traveller,

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 09-30-2008, 09:03 AM

Default some pics

Dad did an amazing job walking his oldest down the aisle.. Love you Dad.
I cant post any of the prof pics yet but here are a couple my friend took...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JohnnyNia.JPG (151.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg family.JPG (176.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg dadcathymom.JPG (131.1 KB, 11 views)
Old 09-30-2008, 09:41 AM

Wink We raise them to watch them leave

Sadly they grow up and next thing you know there gone. But that's life and all we can do is wish them well and hope that they can work out all of the issues that come from living 24/7 together. I've told my kids - hey there are things that will happen to you over your life that I can not protect you from. Those are the issues that really bother me as a parent is not being able to keep them from enduring the pains of life.

But now they are newly weds and happy and making all sorts of plans. Those are good times times for sure. What's ahead of them? Only time will tell. God willing they won't have to suffer some of the issues - that some of us have had to endure. Life is good and there are many beautiful things to see and do. Take it slowly - think it out - and just live your life the best you can.

These are tuff times and the economics of the day are threatening everyone. Difficult as it is - when you're young they don't seem so impossilbe. Keep the dreams and live within reality and all should be well.

God Bless them both - and DMZ - relax! there is nothing more you can do at this stage - but wait a little while for Grand-kids and then spoil them - enjoy each everyday God gives you - time goes by really fast.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 09-30-2008, 10:48 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Amen Boats. Still trying to figure out why I look so old in all those pictures though
Old 09-30-2008, 10:50 AM

Default Why?

That's because we are! Its the mileage accumulated from all those years gone by. Can't stop the daily mileage.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"