The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Gulf War

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2012, 05:54 AM

Default Birth Defets:

My husband was in the Gulf War and we now have a 4 month old daughter that has been diagnosed with a heart defect (Ventricular Septal Defect or VSD) and a brain defect (Lissencephaly). There is no apparent cause for these defects and I was wondering if anyone else that was in the Gulf War has had children with the same or similar problems. If you have any information on this, please feel free to email me. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. November, 2002 Dayna B

Note Glycol ether (such as 2-butoxyethanol) is a neurotoxin, teratogen, organic solvent, poison & pesticide TARGET ORGAN DATA
SPECIFIC DEVELOPMENTAL ABNORMALITIES (CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM)

I am very concerned with getting pregnant because my husband has the gulf war syndrome. He was married to another woman when he got back. His wife was pregnant twice with the first being a miscarriage and the second being severely handicapped. Now we are together and have been for a few years and i have a healthy child from a previous marriage and just experienced my first miscarriage with my husband. Now I am concerned that if I am able to carry a child that it will be severely handicapped. Does anyone have a similar story?
Feel free to email me. 10/2000 Carolyn

I am Mark and i have a similar problem, when i got out of the service i was doing ok i had just gotten divorced. it wasn't till i got remarried that we had two healthy babies two years apart. when we tried to have our third baby, this is when my wife had the miscarriage. she was four months pregnant. when the doctor looked at the baby she or he did not have the bones fully developed .so far we have not tried again so i don't really know if it was due to the gwi or it was fate .but what i have read on the internet is that alot of us guys with gwi do have this problem where the baby was born but had problems with their lungs or different things. as for me i am going to try again to have another baby and if in case she or he does come out not normal well i am going to give she or he all my love and leave our gov't responsible for not giving us the answers that we deserve god bless you Carolyn
mark
My daughter was born with Pierre Robin Sequence and we think it's linked to my husband's service in the Gulf War,
but nobody will listen to us.
Judy
Pierre Robin Sequence (PRS) is the name given to a combination of birth defects which usually include a small lower jaw, cleft palate and a tendency for the tongue to "ball up" in the back of the mouth. Many of these children have breathing and feeding problems early in their lives.

Web page of the above:
http://www.valdezlink.com/gwv/babies-gwi.htm

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links