The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2005, 07:42 AM

Default Diabetes - A Birth Defect?

... a birth defect from WWII chemical exposures? There were a lot of missiles and bomb fumes in the air in England, in Germany ... with rocket propellant fumes spaying back on Allied Forces!

Quote:
Diabetes is a global health problem that is presenting a major medical challenge worldwide. It increases the risk of ill health and shortens life. In the UK alone, diabetes has been said to account for nine per cent of the annual NHS budget ? approximately ?5.2 billion a year.
This Fits my theory of birth defect from WWII chemical exposures

It makes more sense to me, to suspect it as a birth defect from the explosive chemicals such as 2-butoxyethanol that has been in use at least since the 1930's and exposure is as simple as getting the vapors in one's eyes.

It is the autoimmune metabolic dysfunction chemical which seems to get blood sugar out of balance. That is almost a first sign with acute exposure. But, since it is a teratogen, expect not only brain tumors and leukemia as birth defects (though late appearing) but also diabetes, Syndrome X and other things

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2005, 07:58 AM

Default Overweight - An Autoimmune Metabolic Disorder?

I met a nurse practitioner who was pretty outstanding. She commented that the epidemic of obesity in our country must be more than just diet and exercise. Something else must be going on.

I shared some thoughts on the harm of 2-butoxyethanol (n-butyl ethers) since WWII and that the baby boomer generation & on could have the 'birth defects' from it such as Syndrome X, Type 2 diabetes & many autoimmune issues & other metabolic dysfunction.

With this chemical, I also note metabolic problems that early on can cause removal of gall bladder (liver not metabolizing fats right) and some years later, kidney stones which can also be from a metabolic problem associated with the thyroid. (this chemcal affects the pituitary, all glands + kidney + liver)

For those with their own direct exposures, I believe you get the fatigue & other symptoms that are commonly known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or more correctly CFIDS Your doctor may look more into what's going on with the immune system and the red blood cells and find that the red blood cells are small (does this mean immature??)
Autism, can be a birth defect in children of these. It is said to be autoimmune and a metabolic problem. I was looking up info on it, and that's what I found.

Lou Gehrig's Disease seems to be autoimmune. You would have to have an extreme amount of exposure to 2-butoxyethanol to come down with something this severe, but that is the only thing one VA office reports as the gulf war syndrome vets having more of than the general population. Not that this chemical exposure is the only cause of such ... but I would like to know whether Lou Gehrig had exposure to it. He could have, you know.

MS is autoimmune. Parkinson's appears to be autoimmune. I have some questions

I believe the headaches are possibly autoimmune, too. And that they can lead to brain tumors of the pituitary & behind the eye. CDC only started tracking brain tumors in 1977

This seems to be the tumor causing chemical, so I suspect it for causing the soft tissue sarcomas that the Vietnam vets 'for sure' came down with. Also a for sure is Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I've seen this cancer in some of the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup workers, too. (These have known exposure to 2-butoxyethanol)

Research - Detailed MSDS - Retic info for Doctors When they say in this "other maternal effects' are they talking about breast cancer? If so, some of these breast cancers may be autoimmune and either birth defects from parents harmaed by the EGBE chemicals ... or they got direct exposure themselves.

A man shared with me that they are seeing breast cancer more in young athletic women these days. They have not seen this group affected in the past & don't understand it.

Intro to immunology

I'm sure 'gulf war syndrome' vets can't believe this, but officials in the medical field, state that the 'gulf war vet' was no more harmed than the general public.. This is a sad state of affairs. And, still they don't know what caused their harm (now up to 28% of the 700,000 force?). And although this chemical is on the list of solvents and pesticides the gulf war troops were exposed to ... it has not been looked into. Best I can tell ... it causes all the ailments they talk about ... all by itself.

The administrator at gulf warvets got tired of my having an answer for everything they were wondering about ... and banned me from that forum May 9, 2004. That was the very day bluehawk invited me to the start of this forum. She cancelled most of my posts in April & some others, but kept 107 of them on the forum ... plus the thread they gave me here

Web page of these comments

on Flu Symptoms

Old 07-11-2005, 07:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default David

Please transfer this to the "Conspiracy" thread. Diabetes has been around longer than propellant fumes of WWII days. And put a beanie on it!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-11-2005, 08:00 AM

Default Glucocorticoid Hormones - How to check out?

"Autoimmune Addison's disease is characterized by chronic and insufficient functioning of the outer layer of the adrenal gland. The adrenal glands are located atop each kidney and produce vital glucocorticoid hormones. Because of this chronic under-functioning of the adrenal glands, persons with Addison's disease have a deficiency in the production of glucocorticoid hormones. Glucocorticoid hormones are involved in how the body utilizes and stores carbohydrates, protein, fat and blood sugar. "

I suspect this is more common that realized. How do you get doctors to check for hormonal levels of your glands ... and whether or not the immune system is overactive (as in autoimmune) vs underactive (as in nearly burned out)?

I've been looking for what to check out, because with the EGBE chemical exposure that is very common, it goes undetected until a 2ndary ailment - gets the 'blame'

on Flu Symptoms

Old 07-11-2005, 08:05 AM

Default Type 2 diabetes - labeled in 1959

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperScout Please transfer this to the "Conspiracy" thread. Diabetes has been around longer than propellant fumes of WWII days. And put a beanie on it!
I'm not saying it is the only cause of diabetes; however, for sure it is an often overlooked cause of diabetes. AND per a commentator I heard on the news, Type 2 diabetes wasn't labeled until 1959

Now for direct exposure to EGBE - you often would see blood sugar skyrocketing to 500+ after flu-like symptoms

on Flu Symptoms

Old 07-11-2005, 08:14 AM

Default Did President FDR get exposed?

Is the pattern of 2-butoxyethanol exposure showing up in the life of President FDR? I think so.

I noticed the pattern when I saw the History Channel documentary a couple of months ago.

More than anything else, I suspect Pres FDR died of the effects of this very chemical

on Flu Symptoms

Old 07-13-2005, 05:06 AM

Default Look at 'flu' with high blood sugar - Differently

With a lot of exposure to this chemical it does cause high blood sugar and blood in urine, one man said within 15 minutes. I do believe the blood in urine lasts for years until it gets to be too minute to calibrate.

I don't know about juvenile type 1 diabetes. And there can be diabetes from a head injury (1/2 of 1% a man so affected - shared with me). Skipping a generation? That could still be a chemical effect or a genetic effect, either way, couldn't it?

I can tell you one thing. Doctors never seem to suspect high blood sugar with sudden onset after 'flu-like' symptoms ... to be a chemical exposure. You often hear them say it's a virus & that a vaccine should be developed for it (Do we need more vaccines in the military?)

Not for the 3 soldiers who died after 'flu-like' symptoms ... not for the many we've seen in our town in recent years. They're still stockpiling Corexit and it's a sad story! Just walk into the Arms' Room or the warehouse it's oozing out of its barrels ... get the vapors in your eyes & you can be overly exposed in no time. People are starting to notice how much 'diabetes' with resultant kidney failure ... or amputation of legs, etc in the last 16 years in our town.

What do they say ... "Oops ... you have diabetes that caused the flu-like symptoms" NO! NO! NO! I'm just hoping that some doctors start checking the 'retic rate' and find this chemical's harm

I'm glad you are at least open to new ideas on this forum. Some people used to think the world was flat, too. I believe there is serious harm from this chemical exposure & that doctors and people need to have some education about it. They need to look at this chemical in a different way.

As an aside, anyone interested in how to tell whether the benzene in oil exposures ... or the 2-butoxyethanol in the Corexit/cleanup chemical was the source of harm for those who worked on the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup? I notice benzene is getting most of the attention, but maybe 2-butoxyethanol should be.

on Flu Symptoms