The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-07-2003, 10:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Worm Turn of the Day (Liberals Eat Their Own )

Worm Turn of the Day

"Hate her. The only thing she's going to be remembered for is standing by her man, and that is really sad. "She had a shot, and she really blew it. ? She turned out to be just another politician, which was really disappointing. I also think she lost a lot of support. I know a lot of people who write very large checks who have told her, 'That's it for us, don't come back'."

-Susan Sarandon on Hillary Clinton in interview with Index magazine
Old 11-07-2003, 11:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

As usual Susan doesn?t get it. Now then, the basics, one more time. By my count, there are at least four identifiable political factions on the left side of things. I see Susan being in left room number three from center and Hillary with a foot in left room one and two. So is Hillary going to get too excited about the musings coming from Hollywood left room three and four? I think not. Sure Hillary is a politician with national aspirations and I absolutely guarantee she isn?t going to get high-centered on the Hollywood rock, as that would be a totally dumb move. If nothing else, Hillary is one smart lady and wily as an experienced she-fox, no doubt about it. So snivel-snivel for Susan, but she needith to wakeith up for once and look beyond the wacky and silly Hollywood view of the world.

Oh well, its show biz I suppose but totally entertaining to watch all the political yap yapping and goings on. And then we get to see the inevitable boo-boo lips and whining when they are ignored or just told to shut the frigs up.

Scamp