The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-28-2004, 01:29 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Project - Lie Like Hell!

Unfortunately, many, many times in the past, a few of our own staunch champions of truth and justice have committed foul atrocities and then sought to erase them and/or their victims in the name of (so-called) national honor!

One has but to examine the case of Frank Olson, a CIA Hallucinogenic Researcher, and countless others, to determine that when the ?Asses of the Guilty?, be they ever so mighty, are on the line, everyone else (save for them), is expendable! ?Now what is the true definition of a craven coward!??

Outside of the obvious, though covert victimization of our own and by our own, conducted in direct and wanton violation of the Nuremberg and other codes of human conduct, undertaken surreptitiously and without informed consent, the list of domestic atrocities and their subsequent cover-ups, goes on and on! And my meager attempts to expose these vile endeavors and the beasts involved, is not geared to cause national pain and grief, but rather to air-out these deeds and the culprits so involved - for only in truth can we attain true freedom and honor!

One such project foisted upon an unsuspecting American public was this ?Project Cirrus!? This was a failed attempt to control weather that, like Project Popeye in Southeast Asia, was meant to dictate conditions upon the battlefield (Noble Indeed)! The end result, however, was the death, suffering and denial of liability to patriotic Americans, right here in the Homeland.

?If, however, you feel that this is where it ended, and that compensation and confessions were made, then you had better think again!? Like the Tuskegee Experiments, MK Ultra, and a plethora of other criminal and deadly enterprises of yore, the Powers That Be immediately undertook a regimen of cover-ups, deceit, lies, threats, intimidation, and maybe even murder, to mask the tracks of the stiking guilty. And more?s the shame, for many a bureaucratic (well-compensated) volunteer-butcher in high places flocked (willingly) to the defense of creatures who should have been hung for their absolute treachery and peer-destroying lies!

Well, apparently some things never seem to change. Even today, Human Slugs and carryon fight for their chance to become one of the morbid players in this game of death and suffering, even at the cost of their own souls. ?Not to mention the broken bodies and destroyed health of those, whom they claim to love, respect and represent! ?God, how can these creatures of slime even dare to face their peers and charges - betrayers one and all??

If, in the upper circles that these lying vermin frequent, it is even partially accepted that the truth will set one free, then I have to assume that they will forever be held captive to all that is disgusting. Captive, that is, until that final day of reckoning when their filthy, contaminated souls begin to rot eternally in the bowels of Hell Itself!

?Who are these well-connected and protected abject bastards, and need you really ask?? They know who they are, I know who some of them are, and worse yet for them, God Almighty knows who they are! "Satan, after all, already holds the pink slips on their morbid and putrifying souls!?

Merry Christmas to them, one and all, for their final destination will have little to do with mirth and joy - ?As you sow, so shall you reap!?

VERITAS
Old 11-28-2004, 01:57 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HC

What?

Ok---2 sentences, no filler. What are you talking about?

Ron
Old 11-28-2004, 02:13 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Ron et al-

Read my past remarks about the lack of truth and criminal perjury within some bureaucracies (especially the VA), and then just fill in the spaces!

Hope that you had a Happy Thanksgiving for those within the VA and it's "Penis-Captivus System of Bureaucracy" whom I was addressing (filler and all), know painfully well of whom I speak! "And speak I have just begun if needs must!"

And if they (VA et al) developed a little anal indigestion from my barbed words, then objective accomplished! "AND ON IT GOES!!"

VERITAS
Old 11-28-2004, 03:02 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

PROJECT LIE LIKE HELL, EXPLANATION OF SORTS!

Ron et al -

I will attempt to clarify at least part of my tirade by inserting two letters, the original from me, and the response from President Bush, but a few weeks ago! "The rest should be self-explanatory?!"

The first letter (an e-mail) was sent by me directly to President Bush on 25 October. It displayed (opinion) the lengths that the VA (from powers at the RO all the way to Principi) were willing to go to cover-up perjury by members of their own organization, geared to destroy absolute proof of military experimentation during, before and after the (so-called) Cold War!

The second letter, also reproduced here-in, is the rapid and caring response received from the President, directing Principi and his organization to address (truthfully) this issue - it being: "The wanton perjury (provable under sworn oath and testimony) by member(s) of their own establishment, and what they (VA) intend to do about it, besides again burying their heads under a growing mound of lies and injustice!"

For the first time as I see it, the boulder of truth is finally rolling down hill in the right direction, targeting the unquestioned, absolute power of the Veterans Administration - and it is gaining in righteous momentum! Hopefully, it will colide in a fashion that favors integrity and justice - we can but hope!"

Instead of a veteran (any veteran) busting his back in desparation against absolute power, as well as huge finances and numbers, armed only with his (or her) integrity and truth, the impetus is now in the opposite direction, one that I trust will favor honor and not the well-entrenched liar! "WE SHALL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE IF THE COMMANDS OF THE PRESIDENT, AN HONORABLE MAN, ARE INDEED HEEDED BY THE ALMIGHTY VA, OR IF THE HUBRIS OF A FEW WITHIN THE VETERANS ADMINISTRATION IS BEYOND EVEN PRESIDENTIAL ORDER OR DECREE, AS SOME OTHER CABINET SECRETARIES MISTAKENLY MAY HAVE THOUGHT?

If the VA so thinks (erroneously), then maybe the six cabinet resignations (firings by any other name), should be multiplied within the current Cabinet as well (opinion)!! "TRUTH MUST APPLY TO ALL MEN EQUALLY, OR IT MOST UNFORTUNATELY APPLIES TO NONE!"

"Thank you and well-done Mr. President!!"

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ENCLOSURES BELOW -
To: president@whitehouse.gov
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 12:21 PM
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE

25 October 2004

President Bush:

Here is yet another one for the books!

As you know, I have been pursuing a claim for benefits at the VA for some 15 years now. During this time, the VA, its employees, and its top management [Secretary included in my opinion], have utilized every dirty trick in the book to destroy my claim for benefits, as it covers military experimentation, on our own and by our own [ref: DAIG-IN 21-75 etc]

When, however, I attempted to find someone in power to address the issue of "OUTRIGHT PERJURY" under sworn testimony by a Veterans Administration Employee [or employees], everyone [all of a sudden] went deaf and dumb!

Finally, in desperation, I attempted this day [11:35 A.M. PST] to call the Inspector General of the VA in Washington DC. I was asked by a woman the nature of the call, and when I related that it was in regard to "Provable Perjury" on the part of VA employees, I was crassly informed, and I quote: "They (the VA-IG) can not and will not get involved!?"

They then advised me that, if provable [and it is, all the way from the San Diego Regional Office up to Tony Principi], this would supply a basis for appeal!

For the record, I initiated my claim away back in 1989, I am 64 years old and in ill health. I was also informed by the San Diego Regional Office that they were just waiting for me to die. I have further been criminally threatened on several occasions by this same VA!

Mr. President, if this is the way that any veteran is treated by the system that they are sworn to protect, who then protects that veteran from that system!!

Again, I can prove that this highly placed VA employee[s] lied redundantly under oath, thereby destroying my claim [even at COVA]! The problem is, that no one wants to hear the documented truth!!

Does the law still apply to all men equally or not, for I contend that "Where There Is No Truth, There Is No Honor and double standards of conduct and criminality, can not and must not be tolerated or ignored by government, especially not in an election year!!"

I await your response!

Respectfully,

cc: JW August - ABC
Dianne Sawyer & John Stossel of ABC

THE WHITE HOUSE
WASHINGTON

November 8, 2004

Dear Mr.T:

On behalf of President George W. Bush, thank you for your letter.

The White House is sending your inquiry to the Department of Veterans Affairs. This agency has the expertise to address your concerns. They will respond directly to you, as promptly as possible.

The President sends his best wishes.

Sincerely,

Heidi Marquez
Special Assistant to the President
and Director of Presidential Correspondence
Old 11-29-2004, 08:41 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation

DOUBLE STANDARD?

A clear and ever-present double standard exists when any set of rules and mandates are enacted to govern the behavior of the people, and not the rulers themselves! Any law, or code of conduct if you prefer, must apply first to those who expect (nay, make that demand) that their sacred charges (the people) live by the law of the land - letter and intent!!

When, however, rules and all-encompassing guidelines geared to bring law and order, only apply to the little fellow (the people themselves), then those who consider themselves above laws such as honor, honesty and integrity, sink beneath the contempt of even the Beast Itself!

Our Founding Fathers would be appalled at the double standard that has been foisted into the faces of their people by a few social cretins in high bureaucratic places! People who "Get It Off" by inflicting undo pain and suffering upon their peers in a fashion that is reminiscent of the inequality of the Dark Ages, or of late 18th Century France! People who are soon to be publicly named and exposed, and who lied like dogs to achieve position, recognition, acceptance or status within the "Bureaucratic Hierarchy!" People, if you can call them that, to whom their word means less than nothing, like they themselves in my opinion!

When I said in a previous piece that I could prove, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that one or more entrenched betrayers of trust and truth resided within this VA system - I MEANT IT! The only problem is (again) that few (if any) in power want to hear about it, let alone see undeniable proof of a blatant crime committed by one or more of their own! They seek not to make waves, lest they themselves be drowned, as they may yet still, in the inevitable tsunami of righteousness!

What puzzles me most of all, however, is the fact that so damned few among us dare to challenge a wrong (any wrong) that can (and has) destroyed countless lives of veterans! "The lie is, after all, the only real weapon of cowards!" And a stinking liar is just that - a coward of the lowest order, regardless of kudos, position, title, monetary backing, or bureaucratic-political connections!

"HOW DARE SOME OF THESE CREATURES EVEN REFER TO THEMSELVES AS REAL MEN!!"

All that remains to be seen now is whether or not the system, recognizing and smelling that decay resides within it's own midst, has the grit to exercise it from their ranks!

The President Himself went a long way in proving that he has what it takes to evict those who journey in a direction that is opposite to his own personal conscience and dictates (6 Secretaries gone, a few more to go)! And it is my opinion that the six that just bit the dust, should and must be joined by at least one more, along with this individuals numerous underlings!

Am I referring to anyone in particular here - HELL YEAH I AM, a few dozen at least to be exact! And I will not stop until justice is served, or the whole nation (indeed the whole world) knows the names and stations of these liars and their protective bosses within the bureaucratic upper echelon!

"We can not, after all, ferret-out international bad guys, and at the same time, allow a few of our own dregs to flourish under the protection of the mighty!"

VERITAS
Old 11-29-2004, 02:22 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Well Explained,...HC.

Still, and even though far from A Major in English, if I were you I'd stop using that: "(opinion)" thing when referring to your abysmal treatment by The VA's high echelon beaurocrats and/or veteran non-friendly, veteran-advisarial and VA Beaurocracy-favoring or prosecutorial ABOVE ALL ELSE lawyers.

You should instead start inserting: (factual, verified and/or documented), since with mere: "(opinions)"...NO ONES HEADS WILL EVER ROLL, much less the heads of self-annointed gods.

Whereas, if you keep emphasizing: "(factual, verified and/or documented)",...isn't it more likely that any self/clique-serving and self/clique aggrandising ABOVE ALL ELSE beaurocrats so exposed, would be taken-out and strung-up, keel-hauled or drawn and quartered (warrantedly and rightfully so)? I don't see why not?

But then, and since I still naively believe in: "Unit, Honor, God, Country",...how could I know what ACTUALLY makes such a Lordly Breed tick, or and for that matter what would ACTUALLY make such fess-up and come clean???

Regardless Rick,...Good Luck to You.
The bigger and greater the beaurocracy,...the bigger and greater the grief (whether actually caused by Fellow Honorable Veterans or not), my Friend. Hell,...and besides. Whom better than you knows about longtime dealings with pompous lords posing as Fellow Honorable Veterans, anyway? Such actually give the prefix: "Honorable" a truly bad connotation. Don't you think?

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 06:27 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

THANKS NEIL ET AL -

Just got off of the phone with Keith and he too was somewhat agog over the actions of the VA.

As far as honor, I again resound that "Where There Is No Truth, There Is No Honor", and Billion$ a year in tax-funded revenue, an army of bought and paid for lawyers, and arrogance beyond belief, will not buy these gold-plated bums even a brief swig of luke-warm water when they begin to flood across the River Styx en masse!

The betrayal of one's fellow humans for power, hubris, a sense of belonging, or pure, unadulterated mean spirit (liars one and all), will garner for them a second-class reservation in the Infernal Regions! It will not, however, grant them privilege over the other human carryon that infects Hell! "And Hell they will inherit!

How can these crumbs even look at themselves in the mirror when they shave their two faces, or look into the eyes of their children, knowing what they themselves really are? Much less, how can any woman with even an ounce of pride or self-respect lay next to these human dogs at night?

I have heard all of the standard excuses - The good of the many, national pride and security, just good business etc., etc., etc. The bottom line is that they are nothing more than feeble excuses vomited forth by cads who consider themselves immortal, and nothing could be further from the truth!

For the record, many a Nazi Bum echoed the same lame excuses, silenced only when they reached the six-foot level of a length of hemp! And again, when young (or fairly young), one figures that he can make amends and a sizable contribution just before their death bed, and this analogy is as flawed and faulty as selling one's soul by selling out all that goes into the making of a real man!

"Hell ain't half full, so these cretins reservations have already been verified, over and over again! So keep looking over your shoulder gents, the Devil may be approaching you faster than you could ever imagine!??

VERDAD o CONDENACION ETERNO
Old 11-30-2004, 07:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Recently read an article about soldiers in WWII who were assigned to unit called the chemical testing company, they were exposed to different types of chemical warfare. When the testing was over, they were ordered never to reveal where they were or what their duties were. Now alot of them have passed away. The ones alive are suffering from a variety of illnesses. Some of them filed claims and athe VA denied them. Now the VA is doing research to find the soldiers who were in the unit, so they can componsate them sixty three years later. Shame on the DOD, and shame on the Army for hiding this information.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 11-30-2004, 08:13 AM

HC - I see you've made a full recovery and are back into the swing of things - like you never missed a beat!. Happy Hunting.
You and the Mrs. have a great Christmas and New Years.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 11-30-2004, 01:11 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

"Thanks Boats!" The Powers That Be had their (numerous) chances to display a little, sorely lacking honor, truth and integrity. Like Pinochio, however, for a few of these bums to even utter the word truth, their noses would grow and their asses would fall off! (opinion)

VERITAS
------------------------------------------

Ryan, the testing that you refered to was in part - Naval Mustard Gas Tests, Manhattan Project Radiation Testing, and the onset of Testing troops after wantonly and maliciously exposing them to massive doses of radiation from atomic testing!

A myriad of other ghastly experiments have been conducted before and after the Second World War, and the bottom line is that the cowards who conducted these tests or covered up for them, have utilized each and every filthy, yellow, underhanded and un-American trick in the book to cover their trail - and they still do using massive amounts of money, whore lawyers, threats and the likes!

"ALL OF THIS I CAN PROVE, BY THE GOVERNMENTS OWN DOCUMENTATION, ATTAINED UNDER VARIOUS SOURCES, INCLUDING FOIA!""

"Why the dragging of feet - it is like I was told, they are just waiting for these victimized American Veterans to die off!!"

"So much for honor!"

VERITAS