The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2005, 07:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb America For Americans First!

Granted - ?We are the Great Melting Pot and a nation of true immigrants!? But not one of us, not even the Indians themselves, originally sprang from the loins of this mighty continent - a vast expanse that was in reality, an Eden in the rough!

No human being had a choice as to their place of birth, and as such, their ethnic origins are really not of any great consequence. It is after all, one's selected home, and what they do upon arriving there, that reflect the true essence of one's worth! For it is in this fashion, that each and every one of us must choose for themselves how he or she will make the best of their exceedingly brief span of earthly existence!

So what do I mean by ?AMERICA FOR AMERICANS FIRST? - am I implying that our doors should be forever closed to immigration? Am I saying that we must be an exclusive club that allows access to but a carefully selected few?

?In a way, yes, that is exactly what I am saying!!? And if this is indeed true, who then are these lucky few? Are they of Europeans extraction, Orientals or Hispanics perhaps, or are they the Indians, Blacks, or what have you? Indeed, they are a blending all of the above and more, for again, we are the greatest of all melting pots!

There is, however, but a single stipulation that should and must apply if one is to forever become an individual piece of the Great Experiment. Upon arrival upon our Golden Shores, all who enter here must abandon any allegiance to foreign entities!

Granted, the diverse heritages of all races of humanity contain a richness that inevitably melds us into but a single nationality - one that is separate but united at the same time! But if we are to move forward in but a single cause, we must genuinely learn the meaning of the words "True Unity!"

Titles, pretense, color or creed, however, must all fall along the wayside. We must all adopt a new and gleaming identity, and this must forever take the place of any foreign connection, for we are, after all, Americans - first, last and always.

Lastly, if we are to continue to survive and thrive, we must do so under our own mandate, and as a single unit in spirit and cause! ?FOR THERE-IN LIES OUR TRUE GREATNESS!?

VERITAS (TRUTH) FOREVER!!
Old 03-24-2005, 09:24 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

I have no problem with an LEGAL immigrant to the US. However, I think the illegals should be found and deported. They have become a drain on society and pose a threat to national security. The other day I renewed my passport and had to fill out forms and provide proof of citizenship, birth certificate, etc., but an illegal can easily obtain a damn drivers license in this country and get free medical care. Its easier for someone to sneak in than for a citizen like me to leave!

Instead of staying home and cleaning up their own house, they come here and make demands. Then there are national leaders like Vincente Fox in Mexico who encourages his people to cross the Rio Grande illegally and demand that we allow them to do it! Unbe-friggin-lievalbe!

I'm not saying that all illegals are like that but too damn many are. I would like a moritorium on immigration for eveyone, I don't care where they come from, and give us some time to make the system work better.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

REVWARDOC -

You said it all my friend!

VERITAS
Old 03-24-2005, 09:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

agree with revwardoc, if you aren't in this country legally (and I don't care where you are from) you should be found by INS and sent back to whence you came.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).

Last edited by 82Rigger; 07-14-2008 at 01:04 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 10:44 AM

It would be best for them too - in the long run. Illegals usually get terrorized (by their own) and have to make big payments to those who brought them in to keep them from turning them in and getting tossed out. They also work for poor wages and many have turned to crime to supplement their incomes.

The correct way is to come in as many others have before them. And that way they get protection and same rights which will allow them a better way of living rather then in the shadows of despair.

Everyone of us had parents and grand-parents who were immigrants. They didn't have it easy - they had to learn our language - but they came through it. They went through the normal entry channels and got into our society and made a life for themselves and their families.

I'm very tired of the dual language situation in this country. Canada - has it and its just a mess. Here in the States we speak English not Spanish. Today cost have risen in the system because for some reason they are now "special" - this arrangement has driven up the cost of teaching for all of us.

I'm not against anyone who wants to come here legally and promote good will and contribute to our society. But I don't like special standards that force me to change - after all I was here before them! Now the system wants (ME) us accommodate the new comers of which most are illegal.

Reform - Reform - do this and then maybe we can get back to our way of life and some productivity will come out of it.

Like said above by others - its also a national security issue of which today doesn't make anyone feel too safe!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hero.jpg (75.5 KB, 20 views)

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-24-2005, 10:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Boats
Your right about be terrorized, not only by their own....They are a marked target by crooks because all their money is kept with them (they cant open up a bank account) and they cant call the police for fear of being deported. Its a free ride for the bad guy
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 03-24-2005, 01:57 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default WOW!!!...HARDCORE.

WHAT A NOVEL IDEA!!!

It might even catch-on worldwide?

All Mexicans will be FOR The Mexicans (as usual).

All Canadians will be FOR The Canadians (as usual).

All French will be FOR The French (as usual).

All Arabs will be FOR The Arabs (as usual).

All North Koreans will be FOR all North Koreans (as usual), ,...and on and on and on.

Unfortunately Rick,...
Don't believe that our political leaders or rulers are as worldly-wise or as concerned about America's Citizenry, as all all other political leaders or rulers alluded to are concerned about theirs?
So, tough luck with all those: "Only in America" weirdnesses prevailing, Friends.

Surely hope such an overall Officialdom Stupidity doesn't get us all killed?

Neil
Old 03-25-2005, 05:06 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

NEIL -

Our leaders had damned well better get "WORLDLY-WISE", lest there will be no world left to get wise about!

VERITAS
Old 03-26-2005, 07:58 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

that is why we used to call them Illegal Immigrants now all the PC folks like the term undocumented alien ? "Deo Vindice"
Old 03-26-2005, 08:18 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Hey Dan

Hey Dan,

Do you have an opinion about all the illegal aliens coming to Boston from Ireland? I know it?s slowed down quite a bit in the last 5 years or so but there are those illegals who wish we were bombing London instead of Baghdad.

Stay healthy,
Andy