The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-21-2019, 07:08 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question So What's Next - And It Still Takes Unity

11-21-2019

Anyone who truly believed that this impeachment hearing was drawing close to an end has, in my opinion, been puffing upon the wrong weed?

It is obvious, at least to me, that power and complete control, mean far more to some within government than even this –their own country? And if they find this offensive, then let me once again remind them of the first three words to the preamble to the United States Constitution – “WE THE PEOPLE!”

“Not We The Politicians, Not We The Political Party And Certainly Not We The People With Some Self-Serving Agenda!!”

So I will ask you this once again: “Why is so damned hard for any national leader, from any political faction, to understand what “The Framers of Our Constitution” had in mind – and why don’t they (today’s political flock) seem able, or even willing, to finally realize what “Our Founding Fathers” and not any totally vested political cabal, intended as their lasting gift of love to us all! –

For we are still: “The Greatest Of All Worldly Nations!”

Hardcore