Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-07-2004, 12:28 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default reasonable WMD questions

reasonable WMD questions
(October 7, 2004)

Since even The Joint Chiefs of Staff aren't the Supreme Commanders of The U.S. Military and instead elected politicians ACTUALLY ARE (the historical norm), I would suggest that ALL Americans ask themselves some quite serious about ALL the political absurdities currently abounding. After all, wouldn't it be wise actually knowing whether the greatly concerned about Iraqi WMDs were/are only a figment of President Bush's imagination and actually never existed in the first place,...BEFORE VOTING.

Ask yourselves these questions.

Does anyone remember Iraq's war with Iran, and where many thousands of Iranians were lethally gassed in Iran by German or wherever else manufactured Nerve Agents,...and to which The UN turned a blind eye? I do.

Does anyone remember the about 12 YEARS with 17 UN sanctions on Iraq (ALL IGNORED) and/or longtime telling The World and/or UNITED NATIONS (about 50/50 democracy lovers and democracy despisers) to pretty-much: "Go pound rock salt"? I do.

Does anyone remember that The Coalition's 6 month advance notice of invading Iraq was extended by an additional 3-4 months, which foolishly gifted: "The Butcher of Baghdad" even more time to either strengthen his defenses or hide, bury or transport TONS of WMDs anywhere on earth for his or other terrorists' later use?

Does anyone remember during the foolishness of giving murderously fanatical Sadam Hussein additional time to prepare for INEVITABLE WAR (French, Germans, Russians and UN couldn't delay The War forever.) that 100 truck convoys to Syria and Jordan were quite common? So then, and since no such large convoys could've all been filled by stolen Iraqi artifacts, treasure or family members, isn't it quite logical that even A FEW WMDs were also going to FINAL DESTINATIONS UNKNOWN? Atlanta? New York? Seattle? London? Rome? Sidney?
Hey,... who really knows at this jucture?

Does anyone even remember QUITE CURRENT DESPICABLE DEEDS by our foreign friends (theoretically?)? "The 50 Billion Dollar Food for Oil Scam", which was perpetrated in collusion by The French, Germans, Russians and UN,...was one-helluva grandeos and/or grand scale U.S. Taxpayer Rip-off. Does it make any sense for Americans to NOW trust such Leftist and Obstructionist Ilk,...when our very lives are at stake? I don't think so,...unless either an idiot or moron, or both.

Regardless, and even though The Fonda/Clintons/Kennedy/Kerry Crowd and/or "Recapture The White House" ABOVE ALL ELSE & AT ANY COST (to America) Party would much prefer such questions be forever kept-under-the-rug (truths and realities very counterproductive for The Lordly Ones),...I believe that all Americans should ask themselves these: "reasonable DMD questions" BEFORE VOTING!!

This Election is like no other Election before. You and Yours very lives depend very much on the outcome. This is no time for: "Debating domestic issues", such as the Democrats would quite purposefully and diversionarily much prefer. Kerry's record all the way back to Vietnam is quite abysmal,...and especially where not fabricated as needed.

Hey Folks,...guaranteed Rights, "...Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness", and even Social Security don't mean diddly-squat,...without that: "Right to Life" part being addressed by Trustworthy Leaders FIRST & FOREMOST!!! Fortunately, We already have such in office.

Vote like your life depended on it.
After all, and this time,...it actually does.

Neil
AKA: N.R. Filidei
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links