The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-09-2020, 10:44 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Something Wicked This Way Comes

3-9-2020

“You name it, and it seems that it is always heading our way?” And if it isn’t some new virus, then it is one helluva storm front! And if it isn’t that, then it’s more political intrigue, or even “Mother Nature Herself”, that is gearing up to lay one across our collective chins –

“So just what in the Hell is going on?”

Well, mankind is truly a resilient and inventive lot, and we have seen it all before, have we not! Usually, we just manage to bounce back, pull ourselves back up onto our feet, dust ourselves off, and then carry on again, waiting for the next round of tribulations to get underway? And so it is, and so it has always been, ever since “The Romans” first trampled over half of the world!

I do, however, have one question – it being: “With all of our resources and advanced medical science, why are we not (at least) a little bit better prepared for all such future potentialities?” And please don’t tell me that we were just caught nearly flatfooted this time around – “AGAIN?”

Hardcore
Old 03-09-2020, 11:15 AM

Thumbs down

He fired the entire "DHS" Medical Staff - 2-years ago or less? Maybe he needed the cash for his border wall project. That's all I can think of. Anyone who would take away an entire U.S. DHS Medical Staff & Program from it's "People" ain't play'en with a full deck. It seems goes around comes around. Plus now it really figures to be a bad call on his part!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 01:00 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
As to your: "He fired the ebtire "DNC" Program 2-years ago or less? He needed cash for his border wall project. That's all I can think of. Anyone who would take away an entire DNC program from its "People" ain't play'en with a full deck",...just what exactly was that DNC program, and what was that DNC program supposed to do that was SO IMPORTANT???

No doubt most: "People" would like to know about such things.

Neil
Old 03-09-2020, 01:04 PM

Arrow

I amended that to read DHS (Dept. Of Homeland Security - Medical Doctors & Staff) with its Medical Staff and research on Contagious Diseases.
-
This should clear it up.

Boats

Oh by the way what is ebtire? Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-10-2020, 11:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
That's cute,...or asking ME: "Oh by the way what is ebtire? Boats"

"Ebtire" is exactly what YOU wrote previously quoted and which I pasted-up in my response.

You've obviously since corrected YOUR error to read; "Entire", and now even twisting trivia to make others seem less knowledgeable. SO TYPICALLY & DECEPTIVELY Democrat.

Neil
Old 03-10-2020, 12:50 PM

Never said I was perfect - I error often but I excuse myself
for my errors when I can

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"