The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-26-2019, 08:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Great Offense

9-26-2019

I take great offense at anyone, from any political party, who selectively attacks “Our Nation” for the purpose of gaining power alone! I further take offense at any toady who falls in line, even on items that he knows or feels to be wrong, and this merely because some political faction has demanded that he do so – these nation destroying fools are, in my opinion, beneath human contempt- the welfare of our entire nation must come first!

I, like many of you who have been listening to these “Congressional Witch-Hunts” may have also come to the conclusion by now that “these ehrgeizig lautsprechers” (big mouths) are in this for themselves, and/or their political party – it’s obvious, at least to me! And unless you refer to yourself as anything but “A Loyal American First”, then, again in my opinion, you just could become part of the reason why we are finding ourselves in a situation similar to the one that we confronted right about the year 1861 – if not with the fire and brimstone, then definitely with sentiments and lack of tolerance (opinion)!? But then what the Hell, some people just never seem to learn!

And for the record – “Just what political party was it that initiated that blood bath, away back in 1861 - some one hundred and fifty-eight years ago?”

Hardcore
Old 09-26-2019, 09:31 AM

Republicans in both houses

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 02:29 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
Way-back-when, there were NO Republicans and/or: "The Party of Lincoln" types in the KKK.
Such remains so to this day, and only the Democrat lynching (at whim) of Free Slaves ended.

Also back then, there were NO Republican: "Carpetbaggers" going down south to steal and pillage black properties, and not even allow freed blacks to vote for: "The Party of Lincoln".

Such REALITIES are why I've always been amazed why majority blacks always vote Democrat, since it was the Republicans that actually freed them from slavery.

Guess America's blacks are much more forgiving than I could ever be,.........orrrrrrrrrrr
PT Barnum was sort-of-right, racially.

Neil
Old 09-27-2019, 12:35 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

While on the subject of Republicans actually being: "The Party of Lincoln", as stated on their letterhead, ever wonder why No Republicans (well that I know of anyway) ever mention that very important historical and current fact?

I personally think it quite stupid of Republicans to NOT mention or even continually belabor the point of being: "The Party of Lincoln", especially since always trying to attract more black voters. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

As is now, the majority of America's Black pop. have been conned into always voting for the KKK, "Carpetbagger" and/or Democrat Party,...amazingly while venerating Abraham Lincoln as their All Time Hero & Savior, and quite rightfully so.

Neil