The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-28-2007, 03:24 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Senate Goes along with House bill

Just a little while ago the Senate went along with the house on a bill that has a date for withdraw from Iraq, The Bill also has 20 billion in crap from states with no author, So there is no way of pointing any finger at anyone for putting this extra money in the bill.
I think Bush should sign it.
A few million less rag heads means nothing to me, Thats what will happen if we pull out to soon. There will be a civil war, and Iran will show it's influence and Millions of people will die.
I would say, Write down who voted for the bill in the house and senate and when we are hit at home hear and millions die in Iraq after we leave, then those should be held accountable.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/28/wa...28cong.html?hp
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2007, 04:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Not sure what Katrina victims, Morman Crickets, farm stuff, funding conventions, and the Capitol guided tour have to do with funding the troops, but if this is an example of what's to come, well, all I can say is what the "Who" said in the early 70's, "...Here comes the new boss, same as the old boss". Although I am pleased beyond belief at what they are doing for the VA, I see this obscene Pork as a slap in the face to all that voted them in. It will never end. I do remember a lot of screaming about a Republican Bridge in Alaska to nowhere, but not hearing much of an outcry about this. I, by the way, was one of the one's screaming about the bridge and a bunch of other crap. These bastards really do believe it's THEIR MONEY and not money taken at gun point from honest citizens.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 04:09 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ah yes, the blatant hypocrisy of da dims raises it usual head in typical deva vu porcess, just as I predicted. They campaigned on the promise of getting rid of the pork and providing a "new direction" for the war in Iraq. But the pork remains, and the new direction is another word for "retreat" or cut and run. A pox on all their houses.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote