Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Branch Posts > Marines

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-05-2003, 11:06 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Cool Amazing Swedish Revenge!

Amazing Swedish Revenge!

True story from Sweden .......

After 17 years of marriage, a man dumped his wife for a younger woman. Their downtown luxury apartment was in his name and he wanted to remain there with his new love, so he asked the wife to move out and told her that he would buy her another place. The wife agreed to this, but asked that she be given 3 days on her own there, to pack up her things. While he was gone, the first day she lovingly put her personal belongings into boxes and crates and suitcases.

On the second day, she had the movers come and collect her things.
On the third day, she sat down for the last time at their candlelit dining table, soft music playing in the background, and feasted on a pound of shrimp and a bottle of chardonnay. When she had finished, she went into each room and deposited a few of the resulting shrimp shells into the hollow shaft of the curtain rods. She then cleaned up the kitchen and left.

The husband came back with his new girl and all was bliss for the first few days. Then it started, slowly but surely. Clueless, the man could not explain why the place smelled so bad. They tried everything -- cleaned & mopped and aired the place out. Vents were checked for dead rodents, carpets were steam cleaned, Air fresheners were hung everywhere.

Exterminators were brought in, the carpets were replaced, and on it went.

Finally, they could take it no more and decided to move. The moving company arrived and did a very professional packing job, taking everything to their new home -- including the curtain rods!

1961-1977
68/69
Once A Marine............Always A Marine.............

http://www.geocities.com/thedrifter001/
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2003, 11:18 AM

Hell hath no fury .....

Old 08-05-2003, 07:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I like it. That woman has a nice imagination.
Darrel
Old 08-05-2003, 09:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post I don't really want to spoil this story of revenge but . . . . .

About 12 years ago I was fishing with a couple of buddies of mine. One of them stuck a 8" perch into my back vest pocket on my fly fishing vest. About three days after the fishing trip the hall way to basement began to stink. (that where I hung my fly fishing vest) Our house stunk terrible for about three weeks. But then the smell stopped. We figured that some small animal had crawled in some hole in the basement and died. But smell had stopped after about three weeks. A few days after the smell stopped I went fly fishing with my buddy again. I reached in the back pocket of my vest to get a fly reel and I grabbed a dried perch. The light bulb came on and I knew exactly what that smell was. Dried fish will eventually dry up and stop smelling. Well Nick and Terry are still friends and still remind me of that dead fish every time we get together. However, I did have to grab the gun out of my wife's hands (not really) but she was a little more upset than me about that terrible smell we suffered for two or three weeks. The smells will eventually fade away.

Or just maybe I still smell a little fishy?

Keith