The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2003, 09:17 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post Political Moratoriums

Unthinkable, Unworkable, Idiotic, Dumb, Screwed-up, Unacceptable etc., etc.

?See, I just saved everyone a whole heap of excuse making!!? Excuses for what, you ask - well I?ll tell ya!!

I am yet to see an election in which some worthless bastard doesn?t spend half the campaign calling the other guy or gal one filthy, demeaning name after another! The whole damned thing, as such, boils down, not to the best man (or woman) but rather to the lesser of two evils! Unfortunately, at times, their ain?t a lesser of the two! (opinion) No matter whom we elect in a choice between a ?Bastard and a Sonuva Bitch?, the people always get to suffer for another four years (or two, depending)!

Now ponder this, we all know the likely candidates, and we know the shitty state of the economy, as well as our desire to shovel off this war (at least in part) to the United Nations! So how about if we outlaw all political parties for a term or two? We then let individuals run on their own merit, and after being elected, combine talents from all the parties with but a single goal - The Lady Herself - LIBERTY!

A United front, so to speak, for the first time in centuries, and one that unlike that so called ?Temporary Income Tax?, is automatically disbanded after the nation had gleaned the best from all factions! ?Hey, in other words a true team effort!? No special favors, no Ambassadorship buying mega-donations, no foreign entanglements of a permanent nature, and most of all, if any in power screw up on their mandate, or lie their way out of self-initiated hot water, they are fired on the spot, and the next in command takes over, and on down the line!

If it is ?NOT? good for America and her few staunch allies, it is cast aside immediately. And no dismissed politico (eliminated by a Vote of No-Confidence) is granted any perks at all! ?No library, no speeches, no free travel, no stumping for another candidate, No retirement pay, and especially, no international consulting fees! You know the ones - they are where a former insider or political power broker sells, barters or gives away secrets on any and every aspect of American life!

Hell, and for real highly placed traitors, we can always utilize a golden ax, similar to the one employed in the Middle East when dealing with wayward royalty!

Naw, none of this bull shit could ever work, so I guess that we are just stuck with getting screwed infinitum! ?Hey, at least we are getting raped by those we trust, if that is any consolation!?? [LOL]

VERITAS & OUCH
Old 09-13-2003, 10:05 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question

I kind of figured that this particular post would go nowhere! As a matter of fact, I thought that many a politico would take this piece to his neighborhood priest to be exercised, considering how charming I was to a few within the political sect!

Hell, maybe the Pope would exercise it for you personally, seeing as many of his priests are in such good sted these days!

Look out all of you alter boys, and by all means, do not drop that bar of soap!! Ah, ain't it great to lead by example, or to have bottomless pockets with which to make all bad things merely go away!?

VERITAS