The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-30-2006, 02:02 PM
Doc.2/47

Mustashe Mike's new friend (beats Rocky all ta hell):

Sometimes anger management classes work. Sometimes...

In an informal poll. 98% of those surveyed stated that they were highly gratified that the hog was fully prepared before pighumper arrived.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2006, 02:04 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Home...alive and well....will also report later....I'm pretty darn tired and have someone here I haven't seen in a while!

Pack

PS GREAT TIME HAD BY ALL. THOSE THAT MISSED WERE MISSED!

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 02:12 PM
Doc.2/47

Would be downright immodest to claim personal credit, but something sure had these ladys turnin cartwheels after y'all left me alone with em for an hour or so.

Packo (Tom),SuperScout(Brice),Mortardude(Larry)

OK...so I flinched

Old 04-30-2006, 04:13 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Damn!!!! I made some good time gettin home. Curtis, were you posting from Gracie's PC?.....Had a great time, will be posting a bunch of Pics when David gets the new 2006 east coast campout set up in the gallery sect.....Think I'll go poke some fun at the wife.....Paco did you eat the last pill?
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 04-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default The Cannon Worked Great

Big Booms, after we went to 8oz of powder. Somewhere in Alabama a potato fell out of the sky. Am home now, Real tired and real happy. Wait till you see the pictures of Gracie in her psyco vets panties sitting on the cannon. New faces and familiar faces it was a great time.
Old 04-30-2006, 06:49 PM

Hi Y'all!

Just saw Curtis off on his flight back to New York. ETA at ALB 2230 or so.

I want to thank you all one more time for a wonderful, educational, inspirational, exciting, therapeutic fun weekend. Much healing has taken place on that mountain.

Stay tuned-- we'll be right back...
Old 04-30-2006, 08:34 PM

Just worry about beating the C ... I'm sure you will be on the mountain in sprit like I will be.

Prayers sent.
Old 04-30-2006, 08:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Just

got home about 30 minutes ago.

Bout a 7 hour drive from north Atlanta to home base camp here near Tarpon Springs.

What a great time! Many, many thanks to Sid, John and Moustache Mike for hosting this event once again! It was great to see some 'old faces' again and finally meet some of the 'faces' I hadn't had the opportunity to meet yet! Y'all know who you are, so I won't go into 'name calling'............Ceptin ta say it was about DAMN TIME I FINALLY got meet mah deah suthern brother , the Honorable J.E.B. Packo...... ........Love ALL YOU GUYS! (and gals).......Can't wait till next year!

It was so cold and windy at Lake Lanier this A.M. we couldn't take the grandkids out on the houseboat............so we took'um to I-HOP this morning for 'smiley face' pancakes and then to a 12:15 show of the new kids movie.....Ice Age II--The Meltdown. Left Atlanta about 3:20 P.M. or so............no traffic on Sunday, had a good trip.

I'll be posting some pics sometime in the next day or so. (I think I got one of thet thare "Potato" round a-sailin towards Boaz, Alabama!........)......

I'm hitting the sack.............another big day tommorrow. It's my sweet thang Jackies' birthday and she wants to go to SeaWorld and pet the dolphins and have a candle-light dinner at their underwater restaurant!

PS-------HEY "bOObK", er-a......BooBKay, er-a......BooGerHeadKY, ......WHATEVA..........I smoked thet thare fine Cubano 'stogie' this morning in the parking lot afta I scarfed down a-bout a half dozen peach covered pancakes at the IHOP. My lady said I had-da go outside if-n I wuz gonna 'stink up' the place!------it SHORE wuz GOOD!..........Thanks mah deah yankee frand!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 05-01-2006, 07:20 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default All,..

...Bribes, errr, payments should be promptly sent to 432 watervli,..................

...Came home to "an issue",...

... cat locked the dog in the bathroom, or the a$$hole did it himself (I tend to believe the latter), and I have a door casing that looks like a fuzz stick, 2 rugs that are now yarn balls, and half a trash can,...

...Great friends, great food, greater drink,...

...Yup, wore my brand-e-new sweatshirt through Atlanta's airport, and promoted a more friendly sky's last night, didn't have any problems walking what-so-ever,( I think I crawled most of the way, but they let me on the plane after stretching the sleeves a bit, and wrapping them behind me,...

...more to follow,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 05-01-2006, 07:22 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default PS

Curtis..............Thanks for the Tee Shirt mah deah frand!...............I'm-a gonna have a bunch-uv-um made up kinda like that fer all my neighbors down heanh!

Headin out the door for Sea World and my sweet Jackies' birthday dinner!

Talk at y'all when we get back.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.