The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-04-2004, 05:07 AM

Default Quiet

Gee.........I'ts awfully quiet in here............did Gimpy, Mortardude and Exlrrp move to Canada?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2004, 06:45 AM

Default Col

I think they are resting after all the flames they threw about my man. Now they have to have another topic to take up the time in their lives. Must be hell being that bored with life.
Old 11-04-2004, 10:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Nope

I ain't "bored"............Phuck you and the horse you rode in on Smurph!

I'm sufferin from PTSD (Post Traumatic Shrub Disorder)..............and don't worry, you will be to 4 years from now when:

Affordable health care is even MORE unavailable and costly than it is today with more and more children and elderly folks losing coverage.

The average "wage earners" hourly & annual salarys continue to fall rather than rise.

More and more folks fall into the category of "poverty sticken".

More and more "high wage" jobs are sent overseas while we "create" more jobs at Mickey-D's, Burger King, Arbys', etc., etc.

More and more military veterans will go without or suffer setbacks in health care & benefits because of reductions in funding forthcoming in "Shrubs" VA budgets.

And more & more young men & women die or become disabled in a war poorly planned and executed for nothing more than an arrogant groups (Bush & his cronies) misrepresentation of the facts!

I could go on and on................but only the next four years will be able to convince you and other so called "compassionate conservatives" just how really moronic and ridiculous your "choice" is for these next 4 years!

You think it's bad NOW!...???.....JUST WAIT!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 11-04-2004, 10:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Murph & Willie...

Probably all consolling each other with free booze at some like-minded and/or wealthy and fanatically anti-conservative and pro-foreigner notable's house,...like that of Moore, Baldwin, Clinton, Fonda, Kerry, Sarandon, etc., etc., etc.?

Hey,...since: "Birds of a feather (fanatically bent leftist fools also) flock together" anyway,...when better a time to drown "Their" sorrows and just sit-around in some fancy den with either a UN or Vietnamese Flag (or both?) on the walls, and Protestor Year posters of Fonda and Kerry above some candle lit shrine?

Seems a quite likely scenario to me,...since America ACTUALLY came out ahead and the winner after this last election. Such truly bothers some Leftist Americans ALSO (not just foreigners), my Friends.

Neil

P.S. Friends,
In reality, you'll note that the Leftist Political Hacks alluded to are still here and spouting their very same vile dribble (their apparent norm),...which is quite understandable SINCE LOOSERS.
After all, didn't most all their Democratic gods take quite a good and sound political shellacing a couple of days ago?
Doesn't matter to such political fanatics that America was the ACTUAL winner of The Election.
Old 11-04-2004, 01:02 PM

now that the house has even more compassionate conservations up there in funny town let's see if they got the gut's to do away with abortion/make a law to ban all gay's and put them in jail, privatyize SS. If any of you think that will happen you're crazier than that guy that was in the lion den. like gimpy said the mess will only get deeper.

razz
Old 11-04-2004, 01:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

lt col

apparently ossifers dont read too gud...lol

larry
Old 11-04-2004, 01:59 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Well Razz, Cher Bono has also said that homosexuals are be rounded up and jailed now. Just when is this travesty to occur, any idea? Sounds serious for sure, or maybe just some backlash hokum and Liberal fear/hate mongering happening, hmm? There is a whole bunch of very prominent and well-known people who are homosexual so maybe I?ll watch and see what they have to say about this supposed holocaust coming right at them.
One is a very well known columnist and show host that I keep track of and like, so if she goes ?poof? then I?ll know sumpin is up, eh.
Scamp
Old 11-07-2004, 06:24 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Four years later

Now that my $100 wager is still safe, I'll put it up on the table with the following stipulation:

After the second 4-year term of GWB, the following improvements will be realized in the US, and in other parts of the world.

1. Bush-haters will still be suffering from failure to live with the facts that Kerry lost, big-time.

2. More and more people will have decent health care, as a result of governmental programs and a continually improving economy.

3. Average income levels and disposable income levels will both have increased.

4. The so-called "poverty-stricken" will refer to the unwilling, more than anything else.

5. Expenditures for veterans programs, including health care, will continue to expand and improve, just as they have over previous years.

6. Armchair generals and other pretenders to knowledge of The Proper Care and Execution of a Successful Counter-Terrorist Warfare will continue to make dire pronosications about casualty levels, thinking they know it all.

7. And finally, the Bush-haters will still be miserable, vengeful little people, whining and sniveling about their miserable little life, instead of working to make the world a better place for everyone.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 11-07-2004, 07:18 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Well Col.......

When the smoke of battle clears and the shredded metal cools down the Democratic Party has some work to do. For months various left wing pendants and pollsters have been saying that there was no such thing as a Middle America, a myth so say they. Not a myth and the Demos took a trip to the woodshed and got a whooping due to this false notion. When the finger pointing and externalization runs its course the Demos are going to have to retool their sales pitch and get back to their founding principals and values. If they don?t they can look forward to more drummings and whoopings. Along the way, they need to shift the power center of gravity away from Massachusetts and regain control by the majority rather then the minority. Long way to go and a short time to get there, I?d say.
As well they need to loose the ever present hate agenda as I think that hurt them as much as anything else. I suppose Michael Moore and Ms. Goldberg are going to get a note from the DNC saying something like ?Next time you want to help us, please don?t help us?. Right now it appears that Moore is the donkey that gets the tail pinned on. But in my opinion, the hate agenda created the environment that let Moore run amuck and do the crazy making. Zo, if they can agree on the problem and do something about it, they may be able to get it together again. But if not, then not.

Scamp