The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-14-2017, 10:10 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Tearing Us Apart

12-14-2017

It seems that every day, the tube explodes with accusations of misconduct of one kind or another! Don’t these people realize the irreparable damage they are doing to our combined reputations, “Or Don’t They Even Care Anymore?”

I, like most of you (I am sure), take great exception with those who think so little of “Our Nation”, and so much more of their own perverted life styles, that they could conduct themselves in such a dishonorable fashion? And I think even less of those celluloid celebrities who constantly air these sordid little exposes and this just in order to acquire just a little more fame and fortune, true or not?

Granted, much of the news falls under the heading of “The Public’s Right to Know”, but far too much of what now finds its way into television these days, is naught but smut and perversion, in my opinion!

“Don’t a few of these people realize (or even care) that they are systematically tearing us apart?”

Hardcore