Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-19-2018, 10:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Thanks For Answering My Question

2-19-2018

(personal opinions)

A short time back, I asked the question: “What means more to you – your country, or absolute control over your lives by some political faction?” Apparently, there are some out there to whom “The Political Party Is God”, and their nation finishes a distant second, or have we all forgotten the mess that was left behind by a former administration? The same administration, I might add, that put out feelers as to whether “Our United States” would ever again accept a king, and the same administration that irreverently referred to “Our Founding Fathers” as bunch of terrorists! “What in the Hell is wrong with us people”, that we would even silently accept some fool referring to “Our Magnificent Forefathers” in such a fashion?

Granted - “Our Founders” were not perfect (far from it in many cases), but they are ours!

They are a part of our history, our heritage, and our national pride! And as such, let no man or woman (past, present, and future alike) ever dare to demean “Those Patriots” who put their lives and reputations upon the line for you and yours, especially not a gaggle of lackluster, self-aggrandizing political fools, who (in my opinion) could not even efficiently run a bordello in “The Third World!”

In short – “GIVE THE MAN AND OUR COUNTRY A CHANCE!” It is obvious by now that some people would even sell out “Our Nation”, and this, just to turn us all into a “One Party System of Government (Like The Old Communist Block)”, in which you had to accept whatever you were force fed!

“Whenever a man (or woman) has cast a longing eye on them (public office), a rottenness begins in their conduct!” (Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of The United States of America)

Hardcore