The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-26-2016, 11:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Dynastic Politics

9-26-2016

Politics for the sake of personal (or party) gain alone, goes contrary to everything that “Our Founding Fathers” stood for, in my opinion! Government is there to guide, to council, and to enact “The Will of The People!” Or as Abraham Lincoln said in 1861: “This Country, With Its Institutions, Belongs To The People Who Inhabit It. Whenever They Shall Grow Weary Of The Existing Government, They Can Exercise Their Constitutional Right Of Amending It!”

As a matter of fact, and in my opinion again, it has been the unmistakable probe, that the lease upon “Camelot on The Potomac” be extended, maybe even indefinitely? After all, the current occupant of the digs at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is one of the best president s that we have ever had – and if you don’t believe this, then just ask him?

I am beginning to believe that when “Abe Lincoln” said that “The Lord” prefers common-looking people, and that is why he made so many of them”, that Lincoln must have also believed that “The Lord” must also have preferred mediocre (elected) politicians as well, as of late, that seems to be all that we have been getting – “AGAIN – IN MY OPINION?”

Rick [Hardcore]