The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-23-2003, 11:23 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Blind Man's Bluff

?There can not be two truths on the same subject that go absolutely contrary to each other!??

Today on ?Late Edition?, the two sides of the aisle (Democratic & Republican Representatives) squared off on the ?Iraq Issue!? Congressmen McDermott and Congressman Hunter, both appearing to be genuinely concerned about the future of the United States, bashed about the ?Pros and Cons? of a ?Second War with Iraq!?

While one side stuck to their claim that Hussein has no ?Weapons of Mass Destruction?, the other side came up with figures that were damned frightening! And just as a matter of conjecture, what would happen if ?Two Potential Enemies? got their heads and technology together and opted to pull off a Pearl Harbor II?

Hussein probably does have a crude nuclear potential, as well as the ability to mix up a batch of chemical and biological death (if they do not already possess it)!? ?I personally believe that Iraq does have these materials, intact, in hiding, and at the ready!?

Now let?s add to this already deadly brew, the fact that (yet another potential enemy) North Korea, has a delivery system (missile) that has the range to reach our shores, and the question of will they combine and use these deadly assets becomes academic! If not today, then certainly tomorrow - ?UNLESS!??

The figures that I saw mentioned on the tube today went as follows (as concerns Saddam?s arsenal), and not counting the eight resolutions that the slippery-one has crapped-on since Gulf War I:

1 - Some 300 Iraqi Missiles are yet to be destroyed according to Blix..

2 - 8,500 litters of anthrax and an unknown quantity of Nerve & Mustard Gas may be unaccounted for..

3 - Thousands of Iraqi chemical bombs are among the missing..

And this my friends, is not counting all of that conventional ordnance that was supposed to have been destroyed in 1991, but apparently was not?
--------------------------------------------------
On the other side of the coin, a few members of the opposing party are claiming that more time is needed, or that Hussein (a prolific liar) is telling the truth (this time)?

And when you add to this the fact that "Voluntary Human Shields" are flocking into Iraq to be incinerated as a matter of conscience and personal choice (and incinerated they will be), this, as our British Allies would say, becomes a ?Sticky Wicket!!?

?So what to do?? Sit back, do nothing, and risk millions of American lives on the word of a madman and liar! A maniac who has already proven his ability to use weapons of mass destruction against even civilian populations! ?Or strike first, and thereby eliminate the very real threat altogether!?

?My view on this subject is already known - how about yours!??

VERITAS :cd: :cd: :cd: