The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-13-2018, 12:49 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question The Games That Mean Kids & Politicans Play

10-13-2018

“We are supposed to be a country of brothers and sisters! So what in the Hell has happened to transform us into a bastion of politicians and their ever obedient toadies?”

Now ask yourself this: “Why is it that, to some of us, the very same poisons that polluted the mentality and the reasoning of The Old World are now systematically invading our own way of life - right here, and right now? And for those of you who vehemently and rigorously deny this potentiality, then I must assume that you are either blind or a traitor, in my opinion? And although I firmly agree that there have always been those who operate strictly on their own behalf, and in the process, they continue to profess their love of democracy - their actions continue to speak volumes about their true intent and purpose !?”

As for me personally, however, all that I can say is what I myself truly believe in - it is then up to all of you to determine just how you personally feel and believe? “But at least I can say that my opinions and my thoughts were (and are) my own, save for when I directly quote from someone else!!”

“For when the One Great Scorer comes to write against your name, he marks- not that you won or lost - But How You Played The Game!!” Grantland Rice (1880-1954)

“The lessons of history are never truly lost! Rather, they are merely obscured at times by that impenetrable fog that systematically inhabit the minds of man!” (hrt-10/13/18)

Hardcore
Old 10-14-2018, 10:33 AM

They should be lagging pennies - remember that? Closest to the line wins. What they need is more TV news about how great they are doing. The atta boys are just loving it to death. Glory to Trump and his associates is what everyone up there is saying. The rest of should be grateful for what he's accomplished - the world is a safer place with Trump at the wheel. Making friends is his specialty and making peace with our enemies instead of putting them in their place. His heel licker's are right there with him - patting him on the back for such a good job he's doing along with his cronies.. We should all feel much better the US is doing just great because Trump is at the wheel.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
Your and Dems typically herd-like echoed and sarcastic words like: "The rest of should be grateful for what he's accomplished - the world is a safer place with Trump at the wheel. Making friends is his specialty and making peace with our enemies instead of putting them in their place."seems (Hell Is) Quite Hypocritical,...to say the least.

Would you instead suggest that Trump perpetually apologize for America and constantly let our enemies do whatever-the-hell they damn-well please (Nuclear-wise or not),...just like Democrat Ruler Obama Quite America Failing, Embarrassing, and even amazingly Enemy Helpfully Did...FOR 8 YEARS?

Neil
Old 10-17-2018, 12:59 PM

Arrow

Neil - what's great about being an American is that we can think for ourselves. We also are very much aware of the issues at hands. No matter your party lines - the turmoil currently underway leaves little doubt - somethings afoot! I swing like a screen door when I see things going in the wrong direction - I don't care whose party it is - we all have a right to state our issues openly - regardless of the feed back. Your so quick to cover Trumps ass on all these issues and yet you see nothing wrong - this has me concerned. I'm not saying Obama was perfect but again he did take out Osama Bin Laden to me that was the best thing he ever done.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-17-2018, 05:55 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

WOW!!!...Boats,
"I'm not saying Obama was perfect but again he did take out Osama Bin Laden to me that was the best thing he ever done."

That's the best you and Dems usually come up with for adoring and admiring pretty-much worthless Barack Hussein Obama?

The truth of the matter is that I had about as much to do with physically taking out Osama Bin Ladin, as: "His Barackness" did.

All Barack did was giving the final OK for the attack on Bin Ladin, and that which President Bush & SEALS had been preparing for and PLANNING FOR YEARS.

Give credit where credit is Actually Due.

Neil
Old 10-18-2018, 06:19 AM

Yep - but he did it! That's all that counts.
Scratch one bad guy - who needed to be taken out!

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-19-2018, 02:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
I'll betcha even Bush, Commanders (long time planners), SEAL Team & Chopper Pilots got a-big-kick out of your: "Yep - but he (re. Obama) did it! That's all that counts."

Quite realistically,...Obama did didly-squat (AS USUAL).

Neil
Old 10-19-2018, 03:25 PM

Arrow

Ya know Neil you've got some real issues. Bush couldn't find him during his Term and I liked him. He may have had a Team set up but they couldn't find him. When they did Obama was in office and - he gave them the OK to go - he made that decision. He didn't pull the trigger but he did give the order to take him out. I respect the "SEAL TEAMS" operations they are the very best and the most professional - and they've been waiting along time (since 9/11) to take that dirt bag out. I'm proud of them for their actions and service don't ever doubt that!

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"