The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-01-2022, 08:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Even Our Own Founding Fathers Sought To Make America Great

5-1-2022

When the words and the wisdom, of “Our Founding Fathers” cease to exist upon the face of this planet, then maybe we too, as “A Nation of Freedom-Loving Souls”, will also cease to exist! “For where there is no liberty, there can never be any real democracy, freedom or even honor!”

And in my opinion, this is not some new conspiracy theory, but rather, and judging from our own illustrious history - this is exactly what a scant few of our politicians are currently attempting to pull off, even today?

And no, ‘My Fellow Citizens’ – this is also not some outlandish new concept, but rather, and judging from their own vested and me-ist little words, activities, and even mindsets - if this is not their current agenda, then you sure as ‘Hell’ could have fooled me?

And when the immortal words and sentiments of “Our Founders” cease to exist, then is it not also logical to assume that - “We, As A Race of Independence And Freedom-Loving People - Shall Also Cease To Be!!”

“For Where There Is No Truth – There Can Never Be Any Real Freedom or Liberty!!”

(These are, of course, but a few of my own personal opinions and passing thoughts….)

Hardcore