The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-21-2003, 09:33 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Arrow Coming Onboard!

?OOPS? - It would seem that our allies (the wishy-washy ones) are starting to realize that they chose their priorities poorly! ?Gee, I guess that they screwed up, wouldn?t you say??

France, Germany, Russia, China etc, were ?Conspicuously Absent in Gulf War II!? Others, however, like Cameroon are looking like they will be there to garner the goodies after the fact, just like Russia did with Japan nearly at the terminus of World War II!!

The only problem is that: ?A scant few within our government are (far too) quick to forgive, forget and support!? As a matter of fact, I would be willing to bet that even a few within the UN (France, Germany and Russia) who form their own (separate) ?Coalition Of The Wieners?, those who contested our decisions and actions in the Gulf, will be bowing and slobbering after the fact! (opinion)

And naturally (or is that unfortunately) a few in power, and not the majority of our people, will be quick to re-acknowledge the "Cheshire Penitence" of the United Nations, and all will be as it was!? ?Hey, that ain?t necessarily a good thing!?

Now I just saw a military commentator on the tube showing off three (at least) air facilities within a section of Iraq that are (or will soon be) ?Under Coalition Control!? Now, I know that we have ?No Intention Of Permanent Occupation In This Region?, but in my opinion, we would do well to hang onto these facilities for a spell! Without mentioning names, these airdromes could come in damned handy in our ongoing war against terrorism in that region!!

We should also vividly remember the lack of co-operation, response, action and support, recently displayed by ?A few Middle Eastern States? whom we defended in Gulf War I and are now protecting in GWII (Again, no names required)! Several of these states are, or should now be, below our contempt for their ?What in the Hell have you done for me lately? mentality! And as a matter of fact, this betrayal is not limited to the Middle East either, and I still adamantly believe that we should consider a voluntary boycott of goods and services from the ?Two-Faced Bastards? who ?Blocked The Paths of Freedom? again!

If some within our government now choose to ignore the dagger that these (international) fools recently stuck into our backs, I am sure that the troopers who fought and bled in ?GWI, GWII, and other American conflicts?, will not so readily forgive and forget?! Nor will many Americans be allowed to forget the ?BILLION$ In US Tax Dollars? that will soon be spent to rebuild a few (former) enemy nations, and this at a time when the ?American Veterans Who Served With Honor? are gifted with yet more cuts in services!?

Worse yet, many deserving ex-troopers are totally being denied benefits by a ?Few Creative Bull Shit Artists? embedded within the system itself! This has, unfortunately, been a dietary mainstay of the ?Business As Usual - Bureaucratic Mindset Of The Past!

?A few portions of this bureaucratic system too, are in dire need of rebuilding and/or re-education!? (opinion)

?HOW SOON SOME FORGET!!?

VERITAS
Old 03-21-2003, 12:02 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

As soon as the dust settles Saudi Arabia will be clamoring for the US military to clear out and I suppose Iraq is a good enough place to set up shop. As well I?m sure Bahrain, UAE and Qatar will politely ask our military go away. I rather like that idea in that our Saudi relationships are growing more stale every day plus the fact that Saudi Arabia is way over due for a civil war and I?d just as soon we not get all wrapped up in one of those.

Soon enough France will be our best pals as I don?t see them walking away from all that oil production infrastructure and it seems that the US will have the keys. The possible Iraqi replacement government has made it real clear that France is not welcome and they will not honor existing concessions and contracts. That is a major league ouch for sure but we?ll see what happens. In the interim, I?d advise against buying any ELF stock just now. As well, if we work this right Saudi crude will not be so important and we won?t be having to kiss Saudi butt so much. I?m up for that.

Scamp

Oh, any bets that out of pure meaness France Vetos the lifting of UN trade sanctons against Iraq.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote