The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-24-2003, 04:34 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Psyco Vets Campout A Success

Got back from the mountains on Tuesday and have spent the time recovering. Met some really nice guys and am going to get them up on the PF. One was a Navy Corpsman that lost a leg in VN and is now the DAV commander for St Petersburg, FL. Name is Larry King. I have my Bro visiting this week from Seattle area and will post more on the campout later. We did get the Shuffleboard put together though. Now we need a Foose Ball game. TTFN.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2003, 02:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Sounds like your retreat is coming along fine sid. keep up the good work, by the way how was the pig?
Old 04-24-2003, 02:38 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

If you have some pictures to post I will make a section in the gallery for the Psyco Vets Campouts along with the East/West coast campouts
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 08:19 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Question Sid

Still waiting to hear you say that you got a pinball machine. Hope you had fun and didn't drink all the liquor in GA.
Did Frank show up or is he still on his way to Savannah?

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 04-25-2003, 08:30 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default We made a serious attempt

To consume all of the bottle and bond in North Georgia. Only had one accident, Mustache Mike stepped out of the loft of his uni-bomber shack on Sunday night and fell about 8 feet and hurt his back. (2nd time) One of the mountain boys said we should name the place Haphazard Estates. Frank didn't make it, I think he and Danny are somewhere on the IRT. LT and I are going to try and see him on the 5th of May but it depends on how LT is progressing. Will talk more later got to go BS with my Bro for a while, He went with me to PTSD Group this morning.

PS Still looking for a good pinball.
Old 04-25-2003, 02:24 PM

Talking Irt

I'm still lost on I-85 N. Talked to John as far as he knows He and Lil"-Lt will be down, Posibly[I really hope] Ron and Gina. Any one is welcome i have 3 acres in the country with a really nice creek so It's very user friendly. Anyone needing instructions E-mail or PM and I'll send then out. It's not hard to get to what so ever[30- mins from the freeway exit to my front yard if you drive slow and there is a store that is on the edge of town if you call me from there I'll have at my house in 10 mins. I really hope you'll make it Sid and Doc Fred and any and all other vets in this area. The more the merrier. John and were going to have grill-off at this party but I told him that hands didn't count as I could trump with self cooked ribs and rump roast. But there's going to plenty of food spirits abd brotherhood. Looking for a bunch to show up. psyco-Vet Torch :cl: P.S There will be a NJZ around each fire marked by surveyors's tape That is the No John Zone.
Old 04-25-2003, 02:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Looking forward to it bro. You got me beat big time on the burns. Every time I start to feel sorry for myself I think how much uglyer you are than me and I feel better. :-) . Take care see ya soon. PS tell your Father I said hey.