The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2003, 09:05 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Death Of An Apache!

The state of the art helicopter that went down after taking part in a massive chopper assault against ?Iraqi Military Positions? today, was finally destroyed by Coalition air-power in order to keep it out of enemy hands! I only hope that several Iraqi Republican Guardsmen were standing (really) close to it when it went ?BOOM!?

The pilots, both courageous Warrant Officers, were taken prisoner, and naturally, in typical Hussein fashion, they were paraded before Iraqi TV Cameras. The biggest problem with this is that the people who claimed to have downed this chopper (I believe that is was brought down by mechanical problems), also hammed it up for the cameras. This will, of course, make these pseudo heroes easily identifiable after Hussein?s ass lies a moldering in the grave!

Also, those who executed several members of a Fort Bliss repair detachment, will find that the title of ?War Criminal? carries some pretty heavy penalties. I have seen pictures of the brutal executions of Captain Henry Wirz (Andersonville), the bastards who hacked to death downed fliers, both in Europe and Japan during World War II, and a plethora of other maniacal beasts who, (when traveling in mobs) assault and murder American
Military Personnel (various wars)! Men, women, and yes, even children who are injured or have been taken as prisoner are entitled to certain rights under then Geneva Convention! This brand of coward most always meets an unpleasant death, usually at the end of a taught rope!

The President himself, said that those who conduct such unthinkable atrocities, will be dealt with severely! The look upon George Bush?s face, however, told a story of anger, sorrow and coming vengeance against all who use war as an excuse to abandon all that is human with in our nature!

The ?Mouthy and Braggadocios Rhetoric? that is flowing from some filth within Iraq, is that of unsophisticated fools! And the applause from your partners in crime, will soon be drowned out, however, by their agonizing screams as the dangle next to you upon a Coalition gallows! For you who butcher unarmed POWs, are less than a yellow dog , and as such, I am sure that your end will be no better than a cur that has been disemboweled by one of our awesome ?M-1/A1 Combat Tanks!?

?You who murdered our prisoners, will enjoy no honor, no glory, no accolades, no songs of praise, and nobody, in the end, will give a shit where your lifeless carcass is dumped after the fact!?

Uncle Sam will get you, each and every one of you, from top to bottom! For you are the ?Creatures Of Evil?, who literally butchered our surrendering POWs! And for these crimes, you will die miserably!!

?For as you sow, so shall you (soon) reap!!?

VERITAS
Old 03-25-2003, 06:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to FlyBoy

Sorry but I need to chime in here and get a few things off the old chest. Yes, the Apache went down probably not shot down. My opinion is in todays Army of One (politically correct) Those Pilots; 1. Are very young. 2. They are likely only allowed to carry their 9MM with one or 2 clips. Their job was to destroy the aircraft, escape and evade or fight.

In our Cobra during Gulf I, both of us had 2 - 9MM's with ten extra clips and a sawed off pump shotgun each with 100 rounds. I believe that todays (politically correct) Army would not allow what we did back then.

Yes, they are brave Chief Warrant Officers, but still had a job to do. I told myself that I would come out shooting if it had happened to our aircraft. Call me foolish, but that was my job and I was obligated to defend myself and to not be captured.

Things might have been different had it happend, but we'll never know. I just think we are training more like the Red Cross than the most feared Army in the world.

This is my humble opinion.
Old 03-25-2003, 06:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Bull...

...The only object was for them to react to the conditions at hand, and if that was to keep themselves alive to fight, and fly another day.
...They know that they will probably die later during the invasion of forces when the A$$HOLES cash ALL their chips in...

..."allowed what we did back then" yes, maybe you carried extra rounds, and clips, and sawed off, but they went down, did you?...

...you show me how those men came to be downed, either by enemy fire, or mech problems, and as they hit/landed were they already in the midst of being surrounded, your gonna tell me that "they had a job to do" what bullshi+ is that, their job is to live first, and if it doesn't mean losing any other team members, you do your best to destroy the equiptment, but something tells me they didn't have time...

...You don't know, so take your humble opinion on how our soldiers are trained, and keep it to your self while in the negative context,...

... "Your foolish"....................

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 06:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Play well with the others now. There were a few days I was ready to die and take as many as the other guys with me as I could and many , many more days I wanted to live. All depends on the situation. Guess that's why they made me go to all those Surival, Escape and Evasion classes and qualify with all those weapons. We all got opinions. Welcome home.
Old 03-25-2003, 07:02 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Easy now guys. The thought of ED procedures also came to my mind. And yes I was not there and can not commit on what happened at that time.

My question is does the Army still teach Emergency Destruct Procedures and are the necessary supplies still carried on each vehicle.

I am reminded of a certain SSG in second platoon who after the war got tired of hauling the C-4 around so he through it in a ditch. At the end of hostilities when it was time to turn in unused ammo this guy openly states he through it away. Keep in mind that at that time each Launcher had 36 lbs of c-4 for ED procedures and this asshole throws it in a ditch. I guess the true crime was that nothing, absolutely nothing, happened to this guy!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 03-25-2003, 07:14 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Yo...

...Oh well, call me a snoop, but "FLYBOY" been here all of 90 posts, and I ain't never met him, and rereading bio doesn't tell me much, but for him to knock the pilots for "not being rambo", and knocking training procedures, and, and, and, it don't add up...

...always vague, and it just seems to me that a "former pilot", and "mech" would have been pokin' his head around here with sumthing ""more"" to say, more often...

..."I don't play nice", but in one of his prior posts, he was tellin' "sweet sue" on how he got "banned" from somewhere else, do the home work...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 03-25-2003, 08:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Curtis...

I agree... we were not there... this is not the time to second-guess someone in that situation....unless "Flyboy" has had that happen to him....

Larry
Old 03-25-2003, 11:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

" The President himself, said that those who conduct such unthinkable atrocities, will be dealt with severely! The look upon George Bush?s face, however, told a story of anger, sorrow and coming vengeance against all who use war as an excuse to abandon all that is human with in our nature!" Well, I agree with that Hardcore and am proud that our President went thru Pilot Training and received some good training down here at Moody AFB while he was in the ANG
Old 03-26-2003, 03:46 AM

Default Re: Bull...

Quote:
Originally posted by SEATJERKER ...The only object was for them to react to the conditions at hand, and if that was to keep themselves alive to fight, and fly another day.
...They know that they will probably die later during the invasion of forces when the A$$HOLES cash ALL their chips in...

..."allowed what we did back then" yes, maybe you carried extra rounds, and clips, and sawed off, but they went down, did you?...

...you show me how those men came to be downed, either by enemy fire, or mech problems, and as they hit/landed were they already in the midst of being surrounded, your gonna tell me that "they had a job to do" what bullshi+ is that, their job is to live first, and if it doesn't mean losing any other team members, you do your best to destroy the equiptment, but something tells me they didn't have time...

...You don't know, so take your humble opinion on how our soldiers are trained, and keep it to your self while in the negative context,...

... "Your foolish"....................
We know what opinions are like don't we? You have one too, but I'll bet you would bitch if I told you to "keep it to yourself" RIGHT?

I made it clear that I don't know the facts, but I can spell (you're foolish) (not your). It's just an opinion and I got banned from MENIERES.ORG, check it out for yourself. Trying to motivate people with a disease is not easy, but I took it on and got slammed. Do some more research and you'll have a clue.

I too am a DAV, and if this is the way you treat your fellow Vets, maybe they need a new Commander.

NUFF SAID

Old 03-26-2003, 03:55 AM

Default SeatJerk!

Furthurmore, I get the impression that a person with a life that doesn't post here all day long is not entitled to an opinion. Is that true? I would have more to say here if I sat on my ass all the time and did nothing else. But, I do have better things to do than explain my life history to YOU. If you do the research yourself, as you suggested, you might know my history. Not that it's any of your fu**in business! :ek:

I consider those fellow Warrant Officers heros. I was just trying to make a point that this is a changed world and political correctness needs to go.

Don't like it? Change the channel to Jerry Springer :ek:

Now get your lazy ass out of bed so you can sit here and slam me all day long!

GET A LIFE