The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-18-2002, 12:34 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Sid seizure

Boy has it been a long week or so, had all of my teeth pulled last week and new uppers and lowers in process. I think there is a dental conspiracy to create all of the pain that I missed by not having proper dental care. Then when I got home the AC went out. Boy do I need a drink... Can you pour me up a Sid seizure?
How do I mix it? Well it is a Tequilla shooter, real simple, first you take two chilled 10oz draft beer glasses and fill one with draft beer and the other with Tequilla. Then you shoot the Tequilla and the beer (one after the other) down the hatch. Lt saved my life once by drinking a swallow of mescal to keep me from drinking the whole bottle and coming down with alcohol poisoning. I was so greatfull I offered to have sex with his wife. What do you mean how many of those seizure things can I drink. I never drank more than 5 in one sitting. Duck story? what do you mean? Oh THAT duck story. Well pour me another and I,ll tell it. We had been in a blocking formation just inside of the Cambodian Border during the incursion in '70, had been out for 65 days and came back to Cu Chi. I went over to the 2/77th arty to see the S4 about new clothing issue. Several of us got new clothes and proceeded to our little club to celebrate and do some serious drinking. We drank right through chow and about 9:30 that evening were getting a little hungry. NO PROBLEM. just outside of the opns hooch of the 2/77 was a small duck pond with 4 or 5 muscovie ducks in it. roast duck sounded pretty good. It had started to rain and we did not want to get our new clothes wet so we stripped to our b'day suits and proceeded to try to catch a duck, DRUNK, NAKED and in the rain. Anyone out there ever run through a duck pond? they are about 6inches deep in duck pooh. VERY VERY slick. The 2/77 was not far from the generator barn and they had been setting new power poles along one of the roads. as we chased the ducks one of them fell into one of the post holes that they had augered that day. The hole was about 6 or 7 feet deep and the duck could not get out. We in turn could not reach the duck to get it (gender neutral) out. Ponder, ponder, we could,t leave the duck in the hole because the engineers would come along the next morning and drop a pole on top of it. We had to RESCUE the duck. This called for more whisky, and some serious thought. We tried to hold one of us upside down and let him grab the duck but we were so wet and slick we could not hold on. As we set around the hole passing the bottle someone remarked that ducks float, why don't we just fill the hole with water and float the duck out. Great idea but where do we get that much water?? A WATER TANKER STUPID We went to the engineer compound and got a 5000 gal watertanker and pulled it up to the hole. hooked up one of the 6 inch lines to the truck and put the other end in the hole. Anybody out there major in physics. I would like to know just how much water pressure there was when we opened the valve.... We blew the duck about 20 or so feet in the air. High fived each other,, forgot about hungry and went back to the bar and proceded to drink a lot more.. What do you mean what happened to the tanker? What tanker?? Well I got to go. If any of you were with the 25th say hi, I can't remember his name but one of the other guys was the LNO for the 2/22 mech Inf. I was the LNO for the 1/27th Wolfhounds.

PHO127
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2002, 12:50 PM

Talking hahahahahaha

PHO127, after a story like that you can have any kind of drink you want sets him up with a Sid seizure, here ya go, god you had me rolling on the floor with that one just one question though what ever happened to the duck couple more Sid seizures and you won't be feeling much pain, hope you feel better soon.
Old 06-18-2002, 06:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Smile

Ive seen about 5 people challenge Sid to see who could drink the most Sid Seizures. I've seen 5 people fall backwards off tall bar stools trying. Thank goodness that was long ago when we were really young
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2002, 07:33 PM

If I drank one of those now I'd fall backwards off my recliner.
Old 07-02-2002, 12:04 AM

Default DUCKS!!!

I enjoyed that story. GET WELL!!

Sempres Jimmy

PS PH0127 check your pm mail has an answer for you about VMFA- Marine AVation talk.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote