The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2004, 08:27 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

One of my all time favorite tunes is, ?I?m Sorry?, by Brenda Lee. Mayhaps CBS, AP, CNN, et.al, need to acquire a copy and play it rather then DNC/CBS gnomes like Danny Lad pitching a tizzy fit of ersatz outrage. CBS just launched the catch phrase that goes something like, ?Real Fair and Balanced News?. Seems as how a humongous divot has been taken out of that claim right from the get-go. Ouch, that has to hurt.

Somehow Danny Lad looks like that old heal hound with yoke, shell bits and feathers all over his muzzle whilst saying, ?henhouse, what henhouse?? then followed by, ?who the heck has been in the henhouse?

Scamp
Old 09-10-2004, 08:59 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Packy....

Thanks for the great article here's the corrected address with one minor change. The w should be an h.

http://www.hillnews.com/york/090904.aspx

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 09:41 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Speaking of media skullduggery, CNN junk yard pit bull Carville has been set loose upon the streets and right out of the kennel he?s claiming Zell Miller was drugged and given a speech to read at the Republican convention. I?d like to see what evidence CNN has that substantiates this ?Ragin Cajun? allegation. Seems like a real serious accusation, but on the other hand, maybe CNN/Carville are morphing into humanoid supermarket tabloids in an effort to grab the conspiracy theory groupie votes, who knows. :cd:

Scamp
Old 09-10-2004, 10:00 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 

I just have one question.. Cause I just don't understand. And just so you all no I am NOT going to try to start trouble..
But here goes..

How can anyone who served in VN vote for someone who calls you a baby killer.. Sighs, I know you all or most have kids.. I know they are your life and you would put your life on the line for them..I know my dad would.. I know my dad would do what he did again.. I just don't get how John can call you a babie killer and you vote for him... please someone tell me..
love ya all
Your frined and God Bless,
Tina
God watch over us and help us if by some small maricale (spelt wrong) kerry gets elected

To the past: Thank you for all you did for our Country..

To the future: Thank you for all you will do for our Country

To those we have lost past prestent and future: R.I.P You might be gone.BUT you will NEVER be forgotten
Old 09-10-2004, 11:01 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Tina,

It's called "anyone but Bush". Just because Hitler served in WWI, don't mean I'd vote for him for Chancellor of Germany.

I'm don't even care about either of their service to this country. I'll even give that Kerry's 3 Hearts, Bronze, and Silver Star are legit. Although I know better. It was what he did after that I hate and despise. Bringing phoney's and wannabe's to DC with him and then reporting their stories as truth. Saying that I and my brothers did nothing but rape and pillage. I am outraged by that and always have been. Just last night that pillar of the Liberal Left, Geraldene (sp?) Ferraro stated that Kerry does not need to apologize because those things he said were the TRUTH! She said, certainly you all remember My Lai. I about jumped through the TV.

For years I and many other Vietnam Vets have fought to dispell those myths that Kerry and others, mostly wannabees, were spreading about us being nothing but drug addicted murderers. When Dan, (Pighmpr), and I went to the dedication of the Wall, we wore ball caps with the American Flag and our Jump Wings on it. We had tweed jackets with our CIB'S. We didn't show up looking like we haven't bathed, wearing fatigues, and unkempt. Dan was, at the time, a successful contractor and beautiful custom home builder, (until Carter's 18% mortgage rates killed his business,). We were not freaks. Yeah, we partied a lot, but busted a hump to build busness, graduate from college, work in a psyc unit, etc. Now we have people like Ferraro saying that what Kerry said was the truth????? As part of my job when opening up a new Vet Center was to go to VFW, DAV, Am. Legion, etc to promote the program and mend fences. In one particular Am Legion post, I was not only welcomed but they helped us in every way. The local VFW provided coffee monthly. DAV sent their van to the Center many times to help guys with claims. But one Legion welcomed me with the same old crap. "We weren't in a war" and "all we did was kill women and children over there and didn't even fight a real enemy". This is the kind of crap I hold Kerry accountable for. He could have used his officer status, his Yale degree, and that smooth talk, (yuk yuk), to help us and he failed miserably. He took the other side of the fence. If he would have just said it was time for us to come home....hey, no foul there....fine, in fact. But no, he slanders our service, hurts POW'S still in captivity, then goes to France and kisses the ass of the NV Commies getting involved where he had no business. And all this to get us home? NO! To further his political career in a state that didn't want VN Hero's, they wanted a traitor, and got one in Kerry. I'm not even going to mention that in 20 years in the Senate he hasn't offered one piece of his own legislation FOR ANYTHING!

This is why I hate John Kerry, have hated John Kerry, and will continue to hate John Kerry even after he is defeated and goes back to obscuity hiding out in the Senate. The Dems had the right guy in Liberman, but the Far Left which runs the party made sure he was toast. I might have really considered voting for him, even though he didn't serve in Vietnam, but he isn't far left enough for the new Democrat party. By the way, Bill Clinton not only never served in ANYTHING and protested us when in the freakin' Soviet Union, he was still the little darlin' of the Left who stated that service to your country means nothing in a presidential elected. Hmmmmm. Well, they may have a point. With Bubba all we got was terrorism up the wazoo, attacks on the WTC, (twice...it was under his watch that these bastards got in this country), the Cole, US Embassies, and on, and on. Osama is rooting for Kerry. He knows that Kerry wants to fight him with, now get this, "sensitivity". Kerry wants the UN to dictate foreign policy, (yep, the same UN that let the Ruwanda genocide and now the Sudan), and to kiss the asses of France and Germany. After what just happened in Russia, maybe Putin won't need Kerry's lips to start killing murdering Moslems.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 09-10-2004, 12:38 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Tina :

Vote for Nader. He is the only honest man running. Thanks.

Larry
Old 09-10-2004, 02:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default All right Mr. Packo

By now, I'm tired of your pussy-footin' around, mincing your words, speaking in double-talk, and making us wonder how you really feel about Teddy Jane! Tell us how you really feel!!

PS to Tina: as a matter of fact, I could never vote for someone who slandered me like Kerry did. And a vote for Nader is wasted. He's kookier than a ward of tinfoil helmet wearers.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 09-10-2004, 02:52 PM

Well, well, well.......FORGED DOCUMENTS! Just who do you suppose gave them to CBS? This is now a criminal matter. Who is the DNC going to sacrifice to cover Kerry? How bout you Gimpy......I'll bet they'd be glad if you'd fall on your sword for them.....you like Kerry so much.

I'd say offhand that Kerry went down in the polls about 10 points from this.
Old 09-10-2004, 04:06 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Larry,

Put your candle away. There are no "honest" men.

(some will get this)

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 09-10-2004, 09:43 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

"anybody but Bush" ~Packy~

Boy howdy.... that's the shortest and best explanation I've heard since this brouhahastarted.

Arrow>>>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."