The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-11-2019, 03:45 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Truth Can Not Only Set You Free, It Can Also Destroy You

10-11-2019

And as such, I would just love to have a dollar for each and every time some overly-educated and ultimately ambitious lout (a cretin with far more connections than ability), has approached me, literally demanding that I write on their behalf, with their non-existent ability being their only contribution to the effort – not money, not time, not ability, and certainly not their own labors! And as amazing as it may now seem, it is they who become “irreparably incensed” when I decline to play the part of a slave to their self—proclaimed (and erroneous) magnificence!

I think that someone had better re-educate these self-deifying fools to the fact that “The Illustrious Abraham Lincoln” freed the slaves (The Emancipation Proclamation - away back in 1863, some 156 years ago)! Unless of course and like “Politics” itself, “Genuine Freedom Too” – is naught but an illusion, a matter of convenience, interpretation and of course, timing?”

Hardcore
Old 10-12-2019, 06:05 AM

Everybody cries about something. The only thing I bitch about is more taxation they never have enough money - but they can travel the world in first class - eat in the finest restaurants and still can't get it right.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote