The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2004, 06:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default wrong war, wrong place , wrong time....Say what?

Along with the silent Liberal battle cry of vote Kerry and vote often, we hear this loud bit of business about wrongness. I can?t say I was ever a big fan of the Iraq war for the simple reason that the US does not have the political will, unity or resolve to carry out such a mission and I so stated, right here. Alas, all that was KIA in Vietnam long ago and that dog don?t hunt no more. So once again the Troops in the field and Sailors at sea are being alienated, opportunists are boiling out of the woodwork, again, and we are being driven into two separate camps with a rift growing wider each moment.

But this time we got a mega, stinky tar baby that was the real wrong war, at the wrong place and at the wrong time. And that is the de facto war that has been perpetuated against the Iraqi people by the greedy, corrupt, slime balls in the UN, Iraq, France, Germany and probably Russia as well. Recall that the US was being fingered as the bad guy and blamed for the suffering and depravation of Iraqi children. Remember all that? Well, we don?t hear that hue and cry these days because the cap has been removed from the UN cesspool of corruption and there is a mighty big stink wafting around, P-U.

For whatever reason and motivation and by default TJ, in retrospect, is supportive of what was the real war, at the supposed right place and at the right time. It?s very sad that forced myopic tunnel vision has us seeing one dot on the wall at the expense of seeing all the dots on the wall. But we been there and done that before in a place called Vietnam and TJ is on the cam once again and buzzing up the RPMs of myopia. Coming up, ?Desert Soldier?, stay tuned, TJ is on a roll again.

Scamp