The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-13-2017, 09:29 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Make No Excuses

12-13-2017

I once read a poem about The Clock of Life (Author Unknown), and that pretty well said it all!

It further occurred to me that during our lifetimes, a few of the people that we have known, the things that we have experienced, and the places that we have been, mean far less than what we have actually done with what we have learned, at least in my opinion?

How many times have I heard an individual trying to impress others with their self-deifying rhetoric, both verbally and in writing? But in the end however, most of these people know, down deep, exactly what they are, good or bad! “In short, the only one that these people are fooling is themselves!” And are many of these people really so dense or dissatisfied with themselves that they are forced to exist within a world of political lies and human fantasy, and this, rather than living their lives day by valuable day, and in a constructive fashion?

“In reality (and this late in the game), the only thing that these people can really change is what has not yet occurred!”

So once again, and to quote once more that poignant little poem that I have referenced above: “The Clock of Life Is Indeed Wound But Once – so we had damned well better make the most of it! Not through fantasy, lies or even political and financial usury, but rather by constructively changing that which can be changed, and by never accepting anything which we know to be wrong!

“VERITAS INFINITUM”

Hardcore