The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-25-2020, 05:15 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Magawa.....

9-25-2020

“A rat (I believe that ‘Magawa’ is his name) has just been awarded a gold medal (believe it or not)” for his work in detecting foreign land-mines – however:

And having had “Several Pet Rats” over the years, it must also be reported that (on the whole), I have found the rats that I have owned to be friendly little pets, and this, despite their often odious reputations!

“Besides, no rat that I am aware of, has ever asked to be born what it is, nor (to my knowledge) have any of them ever thought to run for public office!!”

So my hat goes off to ‘Magawa the Rat’, because whether he knows it or not (and he probably doesn’t), he may have indeed become – “The new and unsung, hero of the order muridae!” (squeak-squeak)

Hardcore
Old 09-26-2020, 10:51 AM

Arrow Magawa The HeroRat

Magawa The HeroRat
Re: https://miami.cbslocal.com/video/473...wa-the-herorat

Video link: https://miami.cbslocal.com/video/473...a-the-herorat/
Categories: WFORTV

Magawa the rat was awarded a gold medal for detecting landmines in Cambodia. The veterinary charity People's Dispensary for Sick Animals said the African giant pouched rat has discovered at least 39 landmines and 28 unexploded ordnances.

Now that is one big ass Rat!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote