Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2023, 05:57 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question And Maybe Not

4-18-2023

(personal opinions)

Now - I am not some kind of an economist and I am sure that many people around the globe have forgotten far more about world currencies than I will ever know? But it seems to me that by some of the world transferring their economies to a “China-Based Currency” and away from the U.S. Dollar, might not be all that bad of a proposition for “The United States” after all?

And could it possibly be (?) that this monetary move “Away From The U.S. Dollar” and in favor of “Chinese Money”, on the part of “Some Foolish Segments of The World” could prove to be advantageous to us all in the long-run and not the severe blow to our economy that the media is portraying it to be!

After all, how strong has “Chinese Script” been in the years since ‘World War II’ and just how much actual value has it displayed? So to assume that their currency could now present a financial threat to “Our National Economy”, certainly raises “More Than a Few” questions in my own mind, at this particular time? And if such is truly the case, then I seriously ask you: “Could it possibly be that Our Great Nation, Our Currency, and Our People As Well”, are being manipulated and sold-out by a few monetary- speculators, people to whom personal wealth means far more than our own national honor, or the financial wellbeing of our entire nation, her people, our futures, and maybe even our very survival itself??

“We, As A Nation”, must certainly come first, as our meteoric rise to the top of the world’s economies, did not come by playing second (or third) fiddle to any country that could not even feed her own people in times past, “in my opinion?” And as far as those “Money-Hungry-Fools” who allowed us to be degenerated to the ranks of an also-ran, might I respectfully suggest that: “These creatures are indeed turncoats to our very-own way of life, our freedoms, to our own people, and to the generations of “Honorable Americans”, all the way back to “The Year 1776” (and beyond) - the men and women who built this nation of ours – with their very-own blood, sweat, tears, toil, genius, ingenuity, energy, guts and even creativity as well!!

Hardcore