The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-30-2010, 05:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Barbara

I'll be off the site for awhile. As many of you know my sister , Barbara , went home last Thanksgiving. She was creamated and her wish was to be scattered on her birthday , July 2. Sharon and I are driving up to NJ tomorrow and Friday , with her daughter and son , we will scatter her ashes in a pine forest where 20 years ago she and I scattered our brothers ashes. Last one standing from the family I grew up with. I know they are all up there smiling at my tears. The tears are for me. Still got two sisters left down here Arrow and Andy's wife Annette and a bunch of brothers in "youse guys " Y'all play well with each other while I am gone and thanks for being a part of my family these last 10 years or so. Scouts Out !!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 06:11 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

God Bless you John, have a safe trip.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Thanks David. Made it back Monday ... 15.5 hours in the car each way but I kept my word to my sister. Her daughter , Stef , is coming to Atlanta for Thanksgiving with us. It's just life going on as a brother of mine would say. Thanks for wishing us a safe trip , it worked !