The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-20-2002, 03:11 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Andy,

Nope, no problems here in Hillsborough County (Tampa). Looks like it's just isolated to Broward & Dade Counties in extreme south Florida. Too many "snow bird" Yankee type transplants down there---HAR, HAR!!

Regardless, all kidding aside----Jebby Boy Bush and his "girl", Secretary of State Kathern Harris (whose damn JOB is to enforce, monitor and correct ALL those "errors" that happened in 2000 election) FAILED to make sure all the bullshit that hapened then was NOT going to take place AGAIN! Say what you want----He and her PROMISED the voters of Florida this crap would NOT happen again! Typical republican failure of responsibilty.

Just like GeeDubya's "promise" to "fix" concurrent receipt and properly and adequately fund the BUDGET for the VA, HUH??

Yours truly,

GeeDubya's (and now Jebby Boy's too) worst nightmare hisseff,

The most honorable & cavalier Suthrn Statesman an antagonist uv most Repubs in this general vicinty,

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2002, 08:34 PM
Doc.2/47

Ya'll might remember that if Gore had carried his "home" state,Tn., the Fla. election wouldn't have mattered.It is widely known here that it was Gore's stance on 2nd ammendment issues that lost him the state.The statement that Gore was "...only one dove hunt away from the presidency."is heard widely.This year we are haveing state elections(Gov.,etc.) and just about everyone who wants to be elected to anything showed up in the dove fields for the opener.In some areas both doves and actual hunters had serious dificulty because of the crowd of politicians and the media.It is said that one was asked weather he was useing lead or steel shot in his borrowed shotgun.He is supposed to have said:"I'm...er...not sure, but they were recommended as being the very best bullets for these ducks(whisper,whisper)I mean doves.I heard that after shooting behind 6 or 8 birds a hunter yelled across the field to the politician "Lead him!Lead him!".The politician smiled and waved back and yelled "Of course!The polls say I'm in the lead by 18%!"
In Tn. we may not be well led ,but we are certainly being well entertained.