The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-11-2005, 01:58 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default How Bout Dem Bucs!

Hey Packo................looks like my Tampa Bay Bucs took your Carolina Panthers out back to the 'wood shed' today, huh?

BUCS 20.......Panthers 10

But, it was a WHOLE lot worse than the 'score' indicates.

GO BUCS!....................

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2005, 03:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ok, OK, you got your "one" shot in. My Panthers are tired of being on top all the time in this division and we all wrote them and asked them to lose one to make the rest of the year interesting. We'll see who ends up on top at the end.

The Bet:

I'll bet you that we end up in the playoffs and if there is one with the Bucs....we'll win. If I lose, I will have to wear a Tampa Bay hat , that you will provide, on Psyco Mtn. If I win...you will have to wear a Carolina Hat, (both just for a day), which I will provide.

Do we have a bet my deah Suthern' brother?

J.E.B.

PS Why didn't I hear from you after their first meeting this year. What was it....something like Carolina 34 Bucs 10?
Our offense looked terrible!

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 12-12-2005, 04:34 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

How bout dem Colts 13-0
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 12-12-2005, 07:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Colts are friggin' awsome. This SHOULD be their year.....but it's still a ways to go to the Super Bowl. I think Houston could be the sleeper of the season! (as Popeye would say...."Ak, ak, ak, ak)

Pack

Old 12-12-2005, 07:22 AM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Not sure I really care who wins the bowl this year, I am just tickled shitless to watch the Packers get their ass handed to them every week!

Yeah, I know they won last night but they had to fight for their lives to do it.

Time for Brett "I need a drink and my pills" Favre to retire!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 12-12-2005, 07:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default RE: The Bet!

Quote:
Originally posted by Paco Ok, OK, you got your "one" shot in. My Panthers are tired of being on top all the time in this division and we all wrote them and asked them to lose one to make the rest of the year interesting. We'll see who ends up on top at the end.

The Bet:

I'll bet you that we end up in the playoffs and if there is one with the Bucs....we'll win. If I lose, I will have to wear a Tampa Bay hat , that you will provide, on Psyco Mtn. If I win...you will have to wear a Carolina Hat, (both just for a day), which I will provide.

Do we have a bet my deah Suthern' brother?

J.E.B.

PS Why didn't I hear from you after their first meeting this year. What was it....something like Carolina 34 Bucs 10?
Our offense looked terrible!

You got my Deah Suthern Brother! I'll go ahead and buy that hat fer ya this week. Or, would you rather wait and get one that says "NFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPS.....BUCS!"....

The reason you didn't hear frum me after that first loss was because that was Chris Simms first start at quaterback after our starting quarterback Brian Greise went down with a leg injury and 'Cadillac' Williams was out of that game with a foot injury.

Simms has had 5 games since then to gain a little confidence (we've won 4 out of 5 of those games) and Williams got healthy again a couple weeks ago and has been running like hell-bent-for-leather ever since then!

Onlyest game I'm really concerned about for the remainder of the season is next at New England...........BRRRRRRRRRRRR, my boys don't do well in cold weather. They've only won 1 (that's ONE) game when the temperature was below 40 degrees since the franchise came to Tampa! But, that WAS the year (2003) that they beat the Eagles in Philly when it was about 28 degrees for the NFC Championship before they went on to beat Oakland in the Super Bowl.

So REVWARDOC better watch out, these BUCS just may be ready to whup up on some more Yankee Butts!............

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:19 AM
Robert J Ryan

How bout them cowboys, beat the Chiefs 31-28, good game liked the results.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:01 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default football

Gimp, after yesterday New England is 26 - 1 when the temp is 35 or under. It was a lovely day, snowed like hell during the game. Ya?ll coming up? We can?t stop you but we can arrange so you limp a lot on the way home.

Paco, if you loose you have to wear the other guy?s hat? What kind of bet is that? Sounds like an AF NG bet. If you loose you have to wear the other guys Cheer Leader?s outfit. Now that?s a beg.

Bob, I?m a believer. How bout them Colts! They probably won?t go 19-0, got to be careful with some of those important boys. But, Super Bowl, oh yeah.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 12-12-2005, 11:10 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gimpy!

We've got until April.....I may have to wear one saying Super Bowl Champs! (But I doubt it)

Panthers have the same problem with cold and it showed when they played the Bears.

We had a let down after beating our nemisis...the Falcons. We'll be back next week for the "Ain'ts". You'll need some luck in New England. Reminds me of the song...."When whoever's in New England's through with you....."

Pack

Old 12-12-2005, 11:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Andy,

Thanks for your 2 cents........it will be hats! I would dress up like a Panther Cheerleader if it would get me into the bathroom with the 2 that were fired!

Pack