The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Iraqi Freedom

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2004, 06:54 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Trav

I too am a bit unfamiliar with earlier history of the Philippines, but still think the solution has modern-day applications. First thing I'd do after sealing off and securing Fallujah, is roll in a D-8 Cat, dig a deep pit, post warnings in the local language of why the pit is there, and then construct a large pig pen right next to it. Let the good citizens of Fallujah know that any breach of peace will be dealt with harshly, and attacks on Coalition forces will result in execution and defiling. Oh, yes, and one last thing: I'd invite Al Jaerza TV crews to come in and film the first execution, and ask them to broadcast it all over the region.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2004, 06:55 AM

I suspect its a power struggle and a religious zealot positioning himself into a leadership role. Follower's are always follower's or cabooses.

intimidation is the key here and those weak kneed follower's are mindless slaves to the radicals who pump them up. Its the uneducated peoples who are most likely going to follow their mola's into battle.

They are small in numbers but large in their ability to stir up the people. They are being told they are the righteous ones and that ala has told them to take the lead.

Muslims are strange indeed. They are easily led and have no real leadership to guide them.

COL is would be nice if we could do the things we want to but blowing away their leaders only fires them up. New ones jump up and it goes on and on. I don't know the answer but the sooner we are out of there the sooner they will all kill themselves off. And we won't have to be their target.

I agree there are many bad ones maybe a 100 I heard this morning there are about 1000 that our government would like to have their heads on sticks. But everyone is watching and they type of butchery that would be needed would be frowned upon in society.

Nice guys alway take the hit. Turning the cheek always results in a slap. Taking the bull by horns can sometimes lead to goring. Its a no win scenario and has a lot of sledding to do before it ends.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote