The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-15-2018, 03:48 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry And The Insanity Goes On & On

3-15-2018

Closing one’s eyes to some of the things that are going on these days, or acting the part of “The Devil’s Advocate” or even attempting to play the role of a “Know It All”, accomplishes nothing! Nor does quoting from existing data and often erroneous lore, and this in an effort to utilize the politically accepted and systemic knowledge of others, accomplishes not one damned thing either, unless of course you are a well-trained parrot, or even a bought and paid-for toady! And right or wrong, I respect the right of any real man to voice an opinion. “This is not only our right, it is our duty as free men and women, and to Hell with anyone, and they know who they are, who attempt to play “The Cute-Card”, or even the “I Am Superior Card” in any place where verbal intercourse is what makes “Our System” work!

At a time when the world is in tumult and war-drums are once again beginning to rumble, maybe there are still some who get off on striking at the heels of others, or from under rocks – maybe even those, under which they reside! “And playing the part of a political flunky makes one naught but a stinking coward, in my opinion?”

“But alas, I have never been much of a reader”, save for those words that are contained within “Our Founding Documents!” Rather, I am a writer and (I Hope), a thinker of sorts, and a patriot within my own heart! As such, “I hide from no man”, no contrary ideology, or even any bought and paid for fools – and so it is, and so I am!!

Lastly, I deplore all of those who have their rump-kissing lackeys and ambitious toadies, do their thinking and talking for them, for in my opinion, these creatures lack the essence of what it really means to be a man!! “Our Nation Was Built upon Far More Sturdy Stuff!!”

(Once again- I am neither a Democrat, nor am I a Republican! “I am an American!!”)

Hardcore
Old 03-16-2018, 08:29 AM

HC
We wouldn't want you any other way. We are what we are.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote