The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Police/Fire/EMS

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-05-2004, 10:07 AM

Default Any LEO's in Fla?

I have a friend on my website that needs a favor from an LEO in FLA> Here's his story:

Quote:
If you are or know one I need a favor.

My parents purchased a van from me here in TN on there way to Florida for the winter. They are registering the van in there home state of ID and here is what happened.

Since the van is not available for the State of Idaho to inspect they require a vin verification. I had this done before they left the state of TN but the LEO wrote the VIN# wrong on the form so the state of ID won't except it. My mother called a Sherriff in Florida (they are in the Tarpon Springs area) and he said that he would not do it because of all the auto thefts in FL and the fact they are in Florida the vehichle has A TN drive out tag and was being registered in Idaho that he wouldn't touch it.

My father is home in Idaho right now doing some hunting and trying to get the vehichle registered.

Can anybody call a friend of a friend in that area and tell them that my 70+ year old parents are not envolved in an auto theft ring and verify the VIN for them?

I understand the LEO's hesitants, Murphys law says as soon as you do something you are not supposed to it bites you in the ass. But this is legit.
If anyone can help, please email me at usparatroopers@gmail.com and I can forward your message to him. Joel is a Veteran of the 82nd Abn and a great guy, any help that can be offered him would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You will only under estimate me once!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links