The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Police/Fire/EMS

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-23-2004, 10:31 AM

Default Why fatigue? Answer this question

This info will affect many people you help ... maybe even yourself or others in your family ...

From the moment of this horrible fatigue, did your urine turn dark brown to black? You wouldn't have needed a urine test to see that there was blood in your urine.

The identifying marker of 2-butoxyethanol poisoning is blood in one's urine. And at 2.5 days after this exposure, the reticulocyte count would be very, very elevated (Meaning that the red blood cells are being prematurely destroyed - autoimmune hemolytic anemia). So the bone marrow compensates by making more red blood cells, but these are low functioning, immature red blood cells and don't have the iron storage & oxygen storage and utilization that is necessary for energy. I believe this is the fatigue of CFS and CFSID and 'gulf war syndrome' too ... as this chemical also causes the other symptoms that are a part of these.

Over time the bone marrow has trouble making enough red blood cells, but there can also be harm to the liver going on unnoticed because when you have the wrong ratio of mature to immature red blood cells the liver counts are going up; but those are the counts that are checked when the liver is damaged. (Those counts would then be dropping; so one test is counteracting the other)

So, say the doctor didn't pick up on the hemolysis and didn't check further as to the cause? Well, you would still have some ongoing trace blood in your urine, and hopefully they could still test for and find the hemolytic anemia that is underlying all your other ailments.

I know that the blood in urine is key. First, I learned about the workers of the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup. One advisor to Exxon on chemicals shared with me that the first day Inipol EAP 22 (for 'bioremediation') was tried, five men were rushed to the hospital with blood in their urine! That should have been the last day of that experiment, if you ask me. These 1,000 young men and the US Coast Guard monitors have KNOWN EXPOSURE to 2-butoxyethanol. So do the US Navy of the USS Deluth and USS Cleveland military who assisted in the Corexit experiment, July, 1989

Two people told me that the medical records showing blood in urine no longer are at the local hospital. This information must be significant. As is the regular blood work that was done on the bioremediation workers (not for THEIR benefit, but for the company wanting to make money on inventing a new oil spill cleanup compound)

Check your blood, but also check to see if you have traces of blood in your urine!

I wonder whether the book by Riki Ott was released July 15, 2004 as anticipated?

Now what are the symptoms of too much of some kind of chemical exposure? (and this chemical in particular?) Check these The saddest part of the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup, is that young people working were at the mercy of their employer. Any computers or cell phones out in the sound in those days? And believe me, the press was kept at bay ... no photos allowed, the company said! Yet, one reported exclaimed as a tour of the beaches was being undertaken end of season, "Be careful, the chemical causes kidney and blood damage!"

What does a paramedic do when someone has collapsed? Give them O2 ... & realize that victims of this chemical are seen all the time in our nation. One such person shared with me that medications are counterproductive, but a transfusion of whole blood helped the most.

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links