Old 04-26-2002, 08:38 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 
Default Employees Union at VA Hospitals

nstar

Registered to :Aug 29, 2001
Posted 25-03-2002 at 16:38
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The VA is comitted to putting Veteran's first, yet they are paying the full time
salery of the employee union president.
He gets paid to walk the hall's of the local VA inticing complaints from employees.
These union jerks think they run the VA,
and couldn't care less about Veterans.
It's a privilage to work at a VA hospital,
just as it was a priviledge to serve in the
Military. There is NO need for an employee union at VA hospitals, and they should not be allowed to use funds intented for health care.Veteran's ForumnullVeteran's Forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Profile www Qoute
sn-e3

Registered to :Aug 26, 2001
Posted 25-03-2002 at 17:20
Nstar what is your point? did he offend you? If not i'am all for the staff getting a union to protect them. I also believe now with a union to back them maybe to employees will be a little more inclined to support our veterans when there is a case of bad medicine like what happened to Gimpy and Packo without the union if they testified on behalf of the veterans they probelbly would lose their jobs or atleast be royally reamed
-----------------
If your not living on the edge, Your taking up to much space

Profile Email Qoute
arrow

Registered to :Aug 21, 2001
Posted 25-03-2002 at 19:16
Quote:

The VA is comitted to putting Veteran's first, yet they are paying the full time salery of the employee union president.

That might be the problem I don't know how the employees are going to have the Vets best interest in mind if the VA is paying the salary of the Union President. Kinda of strange way to run a Union. Can you call this a Union? Am I missin' something here? A union would be good but not if the VA is paying the president. Hell what's the point?

Nice site. I looked for your forum but didn't see it. Is that your site you directed us to? God Bless you, thank you for your service and "Welcome Home" arrow

Profile Qoute
sn-e3

Registered to :Aug 26, 2001
Posted 25-03-2002 at 20:45
Oops i'm sorry nstar i didn't read the post correctly. If indeed the VA is paying the salary of the union president what kind of support can the employees expect? NONE
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links