The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-06-2005, 08:56 AM

Default wrbones needs help

A retired First Sergeant of Marines has rather boldly claimed, in no uncertain terms, that I do not have any integrity, commitment nor honor.

Please let him know of your opinions concerning this matter.

firstsgtmike@hotmail.com
Old 01-06-2005, 09:19 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Friend,

Could you enlighten us a little what you supposedly did to cause 1st SGT to come to such ridiculous conclusions.

I believe you to be a man of honor and integrity.

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 10:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Wrbones, I was in the Army had a few of friends who were the corps, my cousin was too, he told me to say Semper Fi to any mairne and they would know what it meant. So Warbones Semper Fi (hope it's not derogatory).

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 01-06-2005, 10:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Ya got to expect that Bones when ya throw pearls before pigs
Old 01-06-2005, 12:29 PM

Several individuals have not understood the fact that Morning Coffee has grown beyond it's beginnings as a thread on one forum, on website for Marines nearly four years ago. The First Sergeant has been a daily reader of Morning Coffee since nearly the beginning.

Now there are people from all over the world, and from all walks of life, who share it with us. Nearly two million people per day, and not just two hundred Marines and their families and friends....on a busy day.

The good First Sergeant of Marines has accused me most recently of having "...left Marines behind for religion." and "From the time you were kicked off leatherneck.com, how many of your good friends from there are you still in contact with?"...said with a sneer, I might add...

First: I am not now ccountable to him nor to any man. Second: of exactly one hundredemail addys in my addy book, one third are aactive duty Marines, or NG reservists; Marine Corps veterans and other Veterans, and active duty and Veterans family members with whom I am in daily interactions with..not counting Morning coffee.

He has accused me of leaving Marines behind...a deadly insult, whether in peacetime or in war.

He used many other words, and has recently made many other accusations as well.

Fighting words.

I have given him a week to apologize due to our past friendship, my respect for his rank, and our relationship as Marines.

He did get a Marine NCO butt chewing after all other possible options were utilized. I let him know in no un-certain terms that his attitude and his accusations were totally un-sat.

he has asked for evidence that I am not what he has accused me of being.

I do not need to provide. I know my own honor

I wish to prove his own dis-honor ...to himself...for he has wlays put himself forth before others as a highly honorable man.
Old 01-06-2005, 01:33 PM

Bones,

Just the dirty water under the bridge.....

We know ya ( cyberally ), and keep up the work.

Just one of those persons that dont read the Daily Paper, or get onto these damn computors, etc.

Cool it Man. Ya know where ya been and are going.

enough.........

SALUTE TO YA BONES FOR THE WORK YA DO!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2005, 02:13 PM

Send a message via AIM to QM3steve
Distinctions
Contributor 

If I'm not mistaken, religion has not been removed from the military. No seperation of "church and military." The true veteran will always cherish the service time and will always be proud of it! Religion being part of it! If one chooses to go the direction of religion, that doesn't infer that he/she has forgotten the pride that came with serving this country. A choice has been made! Bones has not forgotten the Marines! Is this First Sargent a real Marine or a mouse? If he is a real Marine...support Bones and read a little more! See how you can "defend the Constitution of the United States" without religion. It might be harder than you think!

(Incidenatlly, after four years in the Coast Guard, I found that the Marines were the easiest group of people to get along with. GTMO NCO club proved that. We never had a fight with a Marine, just the Navy.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg msm4you.jpg (7.5 KB, 28 views)
Old 01-06-2005, 07:24 PM

The First Sergeant made quite a number of accusations against me: Here is my final response.

Bones

I think not.

Speaking of leaving Marine and Veterans behind...once or twice a month I put a package of one sort or another in the mail to a veteran, or an active duty Marine or a soldier...I just did it today as a matter of fact.3 bucks and change just fer postage...

That one is on it's way to a veteran Sergeant of Marines who is in OCS for the Army Reserves. ...Next month with my $205 VA disability check, (books don't pay as much or as quickly as people think that they do) I will send a rather large package to Iraq to a young lady that you may remember as "Rock." Do you remember G.O? I am in touch with Barndog as well. G.O is still in touch with that VN Silver Star winner who gave Rock that nick... Except for Rock,and that VN Marine, we all visit onna landline at least once a week...I think G.O visits with that VN Marine time to time, I ain't sure. I ain't heard from him lately myself.

ayup.

I've let all sorts of folks behind, I reckon...

Remember Art? He still gets coffee inna mornin'. How about Heather? She has really gotten her life together..and I am one of those she thanked for helpin' her some little bit. dang if'n I know why...she did alla hard work. Shoot, Drifter and Miss Ellie done more... To be honest I had about given up on her. I'm proud of her now though, I'm a tellin 'ya. She done the Marine Corps good. Ya remember Drifter? He's guardin' Heaven's Gates now. I still miss him. He was always there for me. His wife, Miss Ellie, she checks in on the Morning Coffee website now and then. I threw a fit with Dana and AJ, and they started their own website, and call it pmimchat.com...it's not real busy as yet, but they do a good work there, among the many, many other things that they do fer vets and their families around the world.

Major Chuck... that Mustang? went and started his own outfit as well! MarineChat.com... And another Marine from leatherneck.com is still readin' mornin' coffee, but he's been fightin' the big"C" lately...you remember Chuck Hall? He did the very first ever review of Morning Coffee? How about GunnyB? I don't know if you remember airwingermom or not. I mentored her boy back when he was a wannabe. He' picked up Corporal, finally, and now he's about ready to get out; He went at 'er too hard and he's burnt out. Done two trips in Iraq. I been helpin' Sharon time to time with stuff. She's a civvie who's been playin' "Mom" to some active duty kids in Iraq and Afghanistan with phone calls and "care" packages and what not. I don't think you know her. I been a tryin' to keep "Gunny" Di lined out as well...She's a Veteran who's been a Veteran's activist fer years. She damn near killed herself last year workin' fer folks like you and me onna hill in D.C. Tryin' to get her to take of herself is a rat fuckin' bastard. I done told ya bout Jessica in that military academy. Sweet kid. Smarter than you an me'll ever be, Mike... Wiser, too. Sixteen years old.... (She was over to leatherneck fer a bit, there). First time she's ever been away from home. She's a gonna be an officer of Marines. I expect she'll be the first woman CMC, myself... Don't fret. She's tough as Chesty was...and twicet as honorable. James F. ...you might remember as "Tude." Me and him visit onna land line pretty regular. He had both knees replaced, if ya remember. He still can't get around good, but his knees don't hurt near as much as they used to. Me and him's pretty good fer "tunin' each other up" if'n ya know what I mean. Janine still gets coffee every mornin, too. You remember her as Sophora. You remember JChristin? That WM Vet? She read that bit of mine at that support the troops rally in ...was it Seattle? ...or Portland? after the war started? "For the Families of Fallen Marines" Brought a lot of comfort to military families and Veterans...and I weren't even within a thousand miles of the place. She was outta work fer near three years. She finally got lined out and got back online. She's a gettin' Morning Coffee every day again, now and lovin' every minute of it, too. Gylancaster... reconvic... Barndog...I don't know if you remember KMac or not. btw...JC'd kick yer ass fer sayin' that'd I'd leave any Marine behind. I'd play hell tryin' to stop her...she'd kick my ass fer gettin' in her way... I ain't shittin' ya..she can do 'er! ..and I only ever been whipped twicet in my life... Once was by a nine-time light-heavy weight champ..wasn't fair...he only hit me once...well...t'other I was too drunk to stand up...but I had that one e a comin'...

113 names in my addy book, First Sergeant...and all but a few...all but a very few ....are either Veterans, active duty, in military training at the moment, or military or veteran's family's..and what's really, really, strange...the one's with folks in Iraq and Afghanistan and other places around the world on active duty? Why ....fer some odd reason they send 'em Morning Coffee how ever which way they can...

Now..

I say to you, Mr. Mike Farrell...

What are you doing for military active duty people ...and their families and for veterans and their families ....on your several retirement checks ....while you brag on your extremely ....low .....cost of living?.

...and who have you left behind?

and so:

I say to you, sir: Before you ever, BY GOD, EVER, JUDGE OTHERS

....you best be a judgin' yourself first.

Now sir...one more thing.

who's feelings do you think are hurt?

My feelings weren't hurt by any means. I was just mad as hell that anyone could make such an accusation ...while lacking any data or evidence whatsoever upon which to judge me. That sir, is called bigotry. That, sir, is called prejudice. That, sir, reveals a lack of honor in the one who has judged. That, sir, reveals a lack of integrity in the one who has judged. That sir reveals a serious lack of judgment and of intellectual honesty.

I say again. Indeed. Whose feelings are hurt now?

Semper Fidelis to the Corps.

A Marine Corps, and a Corps of NCOS whom you have this very day betrayed by an unprovoked attack upon one of your fellows.

Bones
Old 01-06-2005, 08:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

WRBones: I believe that you have integrity, commitment and honor. A famous world renown Marine Gunnery Sgt Lee Emory as Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: stated in the movie "Full Metal Jacket" ,"God has a hard on for Marines, because we kill everything we see. He plays His games, we play ours. To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls. God was here before the Marine Corps, so you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the corps. " http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/Full_Metal_Jacket.shtml I believe religion is essential to any Marine or soldier and any person that doesn't are fooling themselves like your 1stSgt friend. Also as a neighbor of mine so aptly states "Once a Marine always a Marine" my neighbor flies the Marine Corp Flag,the US Flag, the 56' Georgia Flag and the Confederate Battle Flag to honor all of his ancestors. and God Bless the United States Marine Corp
Old 01-07-2005, 04:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Jerry
Very good and so true!!
Bones
I wouldn't let one low-life get to me. Thats his plan and I wouldn't give him the satifaction. Break off all communications with him. If he was a friend, he'll come back and apologize. if not..... Phuck em!!!!

Bob K

God bless the ACLU