The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-24-2005, 04:24 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Your Tax Dollars Hard at Work

The organizer of the "Pro-Black Media Forum" in which a visiting professor at North Carolina State University said the solution to the problems faced by many blacks is the extermination of "white people off the face of the planet" has strongly denounced those remarks.

"I organized the Pro-Black Media Forum where Dr. Kamau Kambon made the comments about exterminating all whites while on CSPAN," Opio Sokoni explained to WND. "No one could have ever known that this former North Carolina State University professor would go off the cuff and make such immoral and unproductive remarks. We were all taken off guard ? especially since he had said earlier that black people were not niggers but imitation niggers. If this is the case, his comments were not pro-black but imitation Hitler."

Sokoni continued: "Kambon, like Hitler, called for the extermination of human beings. And, like Hitler, Kambon talked about a final solution. However, unlike Hitler, Dr. Kambon has no way of carrying out his idea. Even black radicals are against anything that makes us look like the very type of people we despise ? Hitler, for example."

Kambon, who taught Africana Studies at the Raleigh school last spring, told a panel at Howard University Law School Oct. 14 this action must be taken "because white people want to kill us."

Kambon, a Raleigh activist and bookstore owner, was addressing a panel on "Hurricane Katrina Media Coverage," broadcast on C-SPAN. Excerpts of the speech can be heard here and the entire event is archived by C-SPAN.

Kambon told the audience white people "have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people, because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem."

Kambon's remarks reportedly received light applause in the room, to which he responded, "I don't care whether you clap or not, but I'm saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us."

Sokoni, an Oregon activist and radio talk-show host, is no stranger to controversy himself. Last year, the FBI called the office of KBMS radio in Portland to speak to the activist attorney. Then Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge was visiting the city that day with a pledge to spend $50 million to the state to fight terror. Sokoni said that morning on his show that such money should go to the black community who are the victims of police terror.

"Finally," Sokoni said regarding Kambon's comments, "while some of us get frustrated at times at the issues we face and the oppressive history we as blacks have experienced, advocating genocide is not our way."

Kambon has been a visiting professor at North Carolina State since 2003. His three-hour course last spring, Africana Studies 241, is described by the university as, "Second in a two semester sequence in the interdisciplinary study of sub-Saharan Africa, its arts, culture, and people, and the African-American experience."

In his Oct. 14 session, Kambon told the panel blacks are "at war."
White people, he said, had set up an "international plantation" for blacks, which made "every white person on earth a plantation master."

"You're either supporting white people in their process of death, or you're for African liberation," Kambon said. "White people want to kill us," he said. 'I want you to understand that. They want to kill you," he said. "They want to kill you because that is part of their plan."

Kambon, recipient of a Citizen's Award in 1999 by the local, left-wing newspaper Independent Weekly, previously was a professor of education at St. Augustine's College in Raleigh, a historically black institution, the Journal said.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2005, 04:55 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hmmm,...

...as it is,...

...Well, my best friend is black, and I don't have the slightest urge to kill him, so this much misaligned way of thinking is just that,...

...My buddy is also a brother Veteran with a tour to the sand box in 1991, and 2004, we have the greatest respect for each other from a veterans standpoint, and from being fellow humans, so whoever this jaw is up on the soapbox ought to have it kicked out from under him,...

...now he might want to kill me as I'm a royal pain in the a$$ at times at work, but that's just us , he's got my back, and I got his, simple as that,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 10-24-2005, 05:12 AM

I owe my life to two black guys who I have great respect for. This type of garbage is what is causing our country great difficulties moving forward.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-24-2005, 06:09 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SS

I would question why North Carolina State would have a "Pro-Black Media Forum"

Ron
Old 10-24-2005, 06:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I would question why North Carolina, or any other state, would invite such a racist radical to speak to anybody. Or how Colorado University can continue to pay the salary of another racist like Ward Churchill who thinks that fraggin' people is a good and acceptable form of behavior.

Can you even begin to imagine the outcry if ol'Whitey made a statement like Dr. Kamau Kambon did? The double standard that prevails in this country is part of the problem.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-25-2005, 02:08 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

My uncle, a life-long liberal... read my essay on the MILLIONS MORE MOVEMENT. Usually he would argue with me on stuff like that, but the best he could come up with this time was that "they" are just trying to end racism and have equality.

Bullsnot.

"They" mean to exterminate white folks, and the camel's nose is under the tent flap.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The issue at hand is not really about liberals vs. conservatives, or White vs. Blacks, but it is definitely an example of the most vile form or racism. And racism, irrespective of its source or its target, must be condemned with all the passion one can generate, lest it consume us all. It is of continuing interest how silent the MSM - and others - has been on the filth uttered by Kambon.

Old 10-25-2005, 09:38 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hmmmmmmm?

O,kay ......this needs some additional analysis, don't you think?

October 22, 2005

The Atlanta Journal & Constitution

Is FOX Trying To Create A Racial Divide?

Last night on Brit Hume's Grapevine there was a report on Kamou Kambon, a teacher of African Studies at North Carolina State University, who spoke at Howard University on 10/14. Dr. Kambon was one of many speakers at a pre-march event last week and his comments were extreme and very disturbing but that does not mean that the African-American community embraces his philosophy. However, the way the report was framed on Grapevine the viewer was given that impression.

Here is what Kambon said to the audience at the Howard U. event which was shown on C-Span.

''And then finally I want to say that we need one idea, and we're not thinking about a solution to the problem. ... And the one idea is: How are we going to exterminate white people, because that, in my estimation, is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem. [A few in the audience applaud tepidly.] Now I don't care whether you clap or not, but I'm saying to you that we need to solve this problem, because they are going to kill us.''

According to the Charlotte News Observer, Kambon's comments were not appreciated and were challenged on the spot by many of the civil rights leaders and organizers of the event. Of course this was not mentioned during the FOX Grapevine report.
###END###

Comment : The right has jumped on this opportunity to smear African-Americans especially since their approval rating for Bush is only 2%. Expect to hear a lot more about Kambon on FOX in the coming days.

Brit Hume does that EVERY DAY on his so-called news program. Yeah, they report some news between the spin, but he is rapidly losing any cred he had with the increasing attacks and side comments.

It's a gift to the right wing spin merchants. You might almost begin to suspect that Kambon is in the pay of the right wing.

Fox commentators are the spokesman for the Southern Strategy(look it up on Google)Its works really well in some parts of the south.(Read vote Republican)

What does FOX think of their viewers?

And what kind of Viewers are attracted to FOX?

FOX: No scruples -- and appealing to the worst in people. What a burden on our country

Another whack job getting his 15 minutes. Fox needs that kind of stuff to keep whitey scared. I?m pretty sure the majority of black people (and white folks as well) in this country discard his statements as being over the top.

I remember the TV showing all those black people getting fire hosed by good ?ole white boys when I was but a young southern boy trying to comprehend all the 'hate' going around at that time. I remember watching them cower in fear when the sheriff rode by.

I remember separate water fountains, bath rooms and seats at lunch counters at Woolworths and Diners in Atlanta and all around the south. I remember watching them being denied admittance to school by those pieces of dirt like George Wallace & Orval Faubus.

Don't get me wrong, I as well think this guy Kambon is about as full of shit as any 'racist' I've ever heard............but then again, I have many, many years of first hand knowlegdge from folks like David Dukes, George Wallace, Lester Maddox, J.B. Stoner, The KKK cross burnings at Stone Mounytain GA. every year until the late 1960's, The Southern Arryan Nation and all the OTHER wild-eyed, hate spewing nincompoops that have gone before him to draw from.

But..................you don't SEE many story's about 'white racists' on FOX NEWS now DO YOU?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm., WONDER WHY??????

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 10-25-2005, 10:08 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

As I recall, Fox News Channel ran a rather extensive series on the White supremist group linked to the bombing in Oklahoma City.

And no, this isn't an attempt to smear anybody, Gimpy, but simply a retransmission of a series of remarks that are emphatically racist. Do not attempt to hijack my thread for your own political diatribe. And do not attempt to paint all or any the viewers Fox with the biased paint brush you carry around. You haven't earned and never will earn the right to make such unsubstantiated claims.

Old 10-25-2005, 10:14 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Re: Hmmmmmmm?

Quote:
Originally posted by Gimpy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm., WONDER WHY??????
Reckon it might be because you weren't asked onto the speaker's podium at the MILLIONS MORE MOVEMENT day recently... is what I reckon.