Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-18-2024, 09:21 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Maybe The Handwriting Is On The Wall

1-18-2024 (Personal Opinions)
“QUOTE”

“Mr. Trump's victory in Iowa was historically massive. He won the most votes in all but one of Iowa's 99 counties (he lost the other by a single vote).”

“Maybe the handwriting is on the wall?” And if “The Iowa Vote” is any gage of things that are yet to come, the weak contenders who are attempting to serge-up from behind the former president in “The 2024 race for The Oval Office” have one helluva row to hoe?

Granted, this former president can be a bit gruff and outspoken at times, but what the ‘Hell’ – we don’t elect a president on the basis of his loveable personality alone, but rather, for his ability to get the job done, to protect “Our Nation”, to instill some fear and respect in the rest of the world, and to lead us all into a prosperous, secure and thunderous future – and that, “President Donald John Trump” certainly does - so what more can you ask for, or even expect? In short, this man is still truly what we need “To Run Our Nation, And That Is Exactly - All That There Is To It!”

“And once again - I am neither a Democrat, nor am I a Republican! Rather, I am but a staunch and Nation-Loving American!!”

Hardcore
Old 01-18-2024, 09:27 AM

Angry Sad isn't it - only time will tell - its not over yet - But!?

Just what we need is a maniac back in charge of our Country!
-
That's all I can say - he belongs in jail for the insurrection.
He's one sick man who really doesn't have all brains needed
other than excuses - or to blame others!
-
It will be one sad day should this ahole get re-elected that's
for sure!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote