The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-25-2020, 10:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation If Something Works....

11-25-2020

“If something works, you do not constantly try to fix it”, and these are the very words of wisdom and experience that were related to me well over thirty years ago by “An Old Palmetto-State Mechanic! But this just goes to show you that a man’s station in life does not necessarily determine his intellect or his ability to see things in a light that may have escaped detection by many a well educated or sophisticated individual?” And as a matter of fact, I have known damned few people in life who have had nothing at all of any consequence to offer – although in all honesty, there have been some who have been as dumb as a proverbial bed post!”

But worst of all, I fear, are those who constantly portray themselves as being the moral and intellectual pillars of society, and often undeservedly so? As many of these politically motivated phonies are indeed the bane of the entire human race! And the problem is that some of these fools are indeed even a mortal danger to the advancement of the entire human race itself, in my opinion?

“To each his own” is, again in my opinion, the true beauty of humanity! But this is not to say that any man or woman can not improve, or even advance, themselves and society as well! And this through their actual deeds, behavior and even by way of their own moral fiber, as this was, according to “Our Founders”, the very soul of “Our Nation Itself!” And so it is and so (for the sake of Our Very Own Futures) “It Must Forever Remain!”

Hardcore