The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-04-2023, 04:02 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation I Am Not A Politician

6-4-2023

I am not a Democrat nor am I a Republican – I am rather “An American” and damn proud of it too! Now, I have absolutely nothing against “Party Politics!” As a matter of fact, I have the utmost respect for both major political factions and I emphatically believe that both party’s usually have, what they believe to be, the best interest of “Our Nation” and her people at heart! Unfortunately, however, the whole damn mess is often politically and financially motivated in my opinion! And what puzzles me the most, is the fact that we all still manage to fight together during times of war and little (or no) attention is placed upon one’s legal politics when your only concerns are survival, your buddy next to you and of course – “Our Nation Itself!!”

You know - a strange thought has just occurred to me again – “What if some day, units within our military were also divided along political party lines and if one platoon is totally “Conservative”, then the next would be absolutely “Liberal?”

Naw, that wouldn’t work, as there is a unity within the services that transcends all political parties! And in times of war, it is almost as if the guy standing right next to you - is as close your own brother – and “That Is the Way That It Should Be!!”

So have you ever thought (that maybe) a lot of this dissention is being brought about by exterior or even contrary political and/or international factions?

“We” are, after all is said and done, however, “Still All Americans” and that in itself, rings of unity, power and a proud demeanor, that was created from a rock-solid foundation back in ‘1776!’ And that has and will continue to, carry our military over the rough hurdles that any enemy may toss in “Our Nation’s Path,” and that is also an iron-clad fact!

Hardcore
Old 06-05-2023, 12:33 PM

Angry HC as for me I'm the same - but I have a quick fix

I'd shit can them all and start from scratch - Old Wood - old ideas - New Wood -
rediculas ideas.
-
1st year in office - you would get 1/4 of your income that you get today.
2nd year in office - you get 1/2 of your income - maybe?
3rd year in office - you get 3/4 pay but based on your performance by the people.
4th year in office - Full pay unless you've suffered the People in some way or means.
-
Re-election to another Term in Office - Depends on your performance and the
Country's positivity and approval of your contributions to the People's of America.
-
No corner settings - sit at your table or chair - no gathering in huddles at least
while working on the People's business.
-
You are responsible for the outcomes in our behalf - screw up and you may
get the axe sooner than you'd like. No guarantee's.
-
Tell the voter's the TRUTH - and if not an favorable and you lie - that's a mark
on your performance.
-
Get your FACT's together and tell the People what you're up to!
Don't lie or; your 2nd year you get the boot!
-
You all represent the People of this Country - fall out of favor and you're
history!
-
Your lifetime pension will be stripped based on your performance prior
to your departure! What we want is performance - not manufactured rhetoric.
-
Make us Proud - or an early demise is your punishment - get your facts right
the 1st time - no B.S. - you think we're stupid - that will cost you dearly!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a personal summary of what needs to be done to make America
Greater - and not take it downhill on many of your judgements.
-
The Supreme Court is a joke and many are Presidential favored while in
office. They should rule by the Law's of the Land and not in favor of those
that appointed them. You serve the People - Your lifetime position could
be pulled (I'm not sure) but get it right - and make it work for the Country
and the People!
-
I rest my case
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote