The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-14-2009, 10:54 AM

Default Obama wants to charge disabled veterans for treatment at VA facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crappie Luck
Obama wants to charge disabled veterans for treatment at VA facilities

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki confirmed Tuesday that the Obama administration is considering a controversial plan to make veterans pay for treatment of service-related injuries with private insurance

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/...nce/index.html
Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
Obama wants to charge disabled veterans for treatment at VA facilities

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki confirmed Tuesday that the Obama administration is considering a controversial plan to make veterans pay for treatment of service-related injuries with private insurance

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/...nce/index.html

The SORRY V. A. allready charges us veterans for our treatments at the V. A. and for our medicines.
The V. A. has been charging us and our insurance for our treatment for years. This all started during Vietnam when everyone claimed to hate us baby killing G.I.,S so we deserved nothing from the people.
I have to give up my little 10 percent V. A. disability check to pay for the medicines that my medical insurance will not pay all the cost on, in other words my co-pay. This has been going on for years and you guys thought we were being treated so good.
The government has been lieing to the recruits and military men for years. When you are out of the military the V. A. is not going to take care of you, it is going to charge you for everything it can no matter how disabled you are.
The 40 percent disabled vets have been getting by without paying as much as us 10 and 20 percent vets but that seems to be at an end now too. Do not believe what the recruiters tell you on enlistment cause they think they are covered to , it has been a big lie that the government has been trying to cover up for years.
Locksley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locksley
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tndoe
any recent word?
update?
I may be going to Murfreesboro V. A. Hospitol for physical therapy soon the guys in the little white suits are measuring me and my too tall self to see if they can move my bed from here also. Being 6ft 6 in tall it is hard for them to find a bed they own for me . The V.A. does not want to buy me a bed as I was only an E-5 not a general. Us machinist mates are only important when it is time to start the engines and go somewhere. lol

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestTn Huntin'man
Be sure and let us know when/if you make the move Ron. I'll be in Nashville again in a couple of weeks.I've got some more hunting magizne's I was plannings on dropping off.
Hope the physical therapy helps some.
It has at least the part I have been getting here now. I was refused P.T. 3 years ago and sent back home to stay in my bed out of sight out of mind till I got this leg infection. Now they have to see me as I am here all six foot six inches of me . .
Well the V.A. in murfreesboro has come up with the solution again . They are looking into getting ME sent to west Virginia or Chicago Ill. for my care. This is the same way they tried to get rid of me back in 2003 but none of the other places wanted my either then. So the V.A. and the government are not ever going to change any.
IF THEY GET ME SENT AWAY I WILL NEVER SEE MY 18 YEAR OLD SON AGAIN
Locksly
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links